Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Unregistered

Smile Chicco Keyfit 30 with Peg Perego Pliko P3 2008

Can anyone tell me if the Keyfit 30 fits in the Pliko P3?

I want to use the Keyfit but am not a fan of the Chicco Cortina stroller because of the way it folds.

I'm interested in the Peg Perego Pliko P3 stroller but do not know if there is an adapter for the Keyfit or if it just fits the way it is, please advise...

Thanks,
    CKA

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Re: Chicco Keyfit 30 with Peg Perego Pliko P3 2008

Yes it will fit - I had this combo. The only issue is it won't "snap" into the stroller but it fits in there very snug. If it is a concern though the Pliko P3 comes with a universal carseat strap to make it more secure (though I never used it).
    Steph
    Mom to R (5-steps),
    E and A (riding in Nuna Pipas)

Unregistered

Ok,

Anyone know what the exact differences are between the Peg Perego Pliko P3 2007 model and the 2008 model??

Thanks,
    CKA

Red face Re: Chicco Keyfit 30 with Peg Perego Pliko P3 2008

I know this is a year old, but I am wondering the same thing...the p3 2007 is 209.00 and the p3 2008 is 249.00. Is there much of a difference?? I can see the 2008 has the new cup holder and it says "new contoured seat" but is that it? My main concern is seat back height which I can not seem to find anywhere....could someone PLEASE measure this for me...I am ready to hit the button and buy once I know this. I have quattro tour deluxe stroller to but my 3 yr old's head is over the top, I think that was 17, I really wish he had some growing room. This will also be for my 14 month old. We had a britax esprit stroller until 2 days when I ran over it!!!

Also I see alot of mention f the chicco C1, but can't find it in stock anywhere, does anyone know if it still available??

Senior Community Member Jennifer mom to my 7's Avatar

I am pretty sure the differences are very minor, and are mostly color. THey discontinued the C1. I think. It isn't on their site anyway. It is a bit heavier than the P3. You could try the chicco trevi instead maybe. Maybe compare in the store?
    Whatever Wendy said

"No one else will ever know the strength of my love for you, after all, you're the only one who knows what my heart sounds like from the inside." -Unknown

Thank you for getting back to me! Unfortunately, I live where there is nothing!! I drove a hour and a half yesterday just to go to a TRU and Target and they had nothing...not a single P3 or anything even similar just big travel systems and really crappy umbrellas....I am really relying on this site to help me....please!!

Another question if anyone has either or, the p3 '07 is in the Soleo pattern and the '08 in Surf. I really want orange but, not sure from the stock photos if they are orange and tan or gray???? I just bought the Spark Skip Hop diaper bag (in charcoal) to go on the handles so I really want it to match. TIA

Plus...I really could use seatback measurements.......I know I'm begging!
    Katie SAHM driving a '06 Kia Sedona
    T1 6/02 riding in Monterey and Big Kid Confidence Booster
    T2 12/05 riding in Frontier and Apex 65
    T3 2/08 RF in Marathon and True Fit

I really like the looks of the Trevi too, but keep reading really poor reviews...I want to like it, esp. at a little over $100!!! And it comes in orange....Extreme.

Any good feedback??

Senior Community Member tracee877's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by momof3boys View Post
    Thank you for getting back to me! Unfortunately, I live where there is nothing!! I drove a hour and a half yesterday just to go to a TRU and Target and they had nothing...not a single P3 or anything even similar just big travel systems and really crappy umbrellas....I am really relying on this site to help me....please!!

Another question if anyone has either or, the p3 '07 is in the Soleo pattern and the '08 in Surf. I really want orange but, not sure from the stock photos if they are orange and tan or gray???? I just bought the Spark Skip Hop diaper bag (in charcoal) to go on the handles so I really want it to match. TIA

Plus...I really could use seatback measurements.......I know I'm begging!
    I'm an orange lover too! I can tell you that Soleo is a muted orange and gray and surf is a reddish orange. I have the P3 in revi orange and it's a bright orange. Do you want the P3 stroller seat back measurement? If so I will measure for you!
    Tracee - driving a 2013 Honda Crosstour & Mom to:
    Braydon 19 - driving his own car and now in the Army!
    Ashlee 17 - driving her own car
    Keegan 10 - still in his backless Affix

Senior Community Member Jennifer mom to my 7's Avatar

I have no idea. Maybe get this moved to the gear section. But, from what I understand you can't go wrong with a P3. ANd, just for you I just measured the seatback on my silver cross 3D and got about 19 inches, and all 3 of these strollers (P3, C1, 3D) are quite similar. ANd the seat to canopy height is even taller.
    Whatever Wendy said

"No one else will ever know the strength of my love for you, after all, you're the only one who knows what my heart sounds like from the inside." -Unknown

Thank you! Yes, Tracee, if you could measure that would be great!! What year is the Orange Revi? That one is out of stock at Albeebaby, it was on sale tho' for 189.00...darn it...I would have loved that one. You said the surf was reddish orange, was that with tan or grey?? Thank you sooo much!

About having this moved, I have no idea how to do that, I am a newbie (altho' I have been stalking this site for months, getting info. for all the new seats I bought!)

Don't get the Trevi...I had one for 2 days and got rid of it. The P3 is definately worth the extra $$$.

The Trevi didn't fold nearly as nicely as the P3, the wheels were "nubbed" so it had a pretty harsh bumpy ride, and the storage basket didn't have much room or good access.

DD - 12/07 - Backless Turbo
    DS - 9/13 - Boulevard

I have a P3 and I love it. I was the dumb first time mom who has to have the matching car seat and stroller. I have the SIP 30/30. I don't hate it but I kind of wished I would have saved the $100 and gotten the Keyfit. However, 8 months ago they didn't have the cute fabrics they have now. I love my P3. It's a 2008 in Wave. I love it because no one else has it.
    Abbey

Daylen, DSS, 6 yo, in a NA & TB
    Max, 6 months, RF in a BLVD & MA

Carseat Crazy

I used to have a Trevi and I loved it! I sold it yesterday and was trying to justify keeping it because I was sad to see it go.
    JANELLE, nanny to
    B - 8 , S - 6, K 4

Just curious...why did you sell it then?? I keep finding mixed feelings about it. Does it have a board like the p3? It just seems like such a good price? Do you know about how tall the seat back was?? That is one of my main concerns, I just don't think kids look comfy when they don't have head support and they also look like they don't fit. TIA

Admin - CPS Technician Emeritus Jeanum's Avatar

About having this moved, I have no idea how to do that, I am a newbie (altho' I have been stalking this site for months, getting info. for all the new seats I bought!)
    I noticed and moved it to Strollers and Gear for you. Since mods don't catch every "I would like to have this moved" comment within posts, here's another way to go about it for future reference. You can use the "Report Post" feature by clicking on the icon that looks like above your post, and then type in your request to have it moved as the reason for the reported post before submitting the report. This will flag it for moderators.
    Regards,
    Jean

DD1 Age 16, 66" Driver's Ed
    DD2 Age 12, 64" 5 steps

Click here if you wish to view the full size version of my avatar

Thank you!

Well, I guess the p3 '07 model in Soleo is out, I tried to order it at babydealz, but there is no way to add it to the cart, it must be sold out. So now it is down to a '08 model, in Surf, I just don't know whether it is orange and tan or orange and gray.....I'm really hoping it's gray. Anybody ever seen one IRL??

Okay....I have yet another question.....there is a 2006 model p3 on Albeebaby in Rubino for 199.00, does anybody have this one?? It is either this or the 2008 model in Surf for 249.00. I don't know what to choose, I kinda had my heart set on a orange one, but the $50 difference is a biggie. What to do?!

Also, FYI....I just talked to Baby Dealz and they are just like the Maxoty sellers on ebay, they remove all serial #'s and they are void of all Peg's warranty's, the item is then covered by Baby Dealz warranty for 1 year. SCARY!! I personally am steering clear.

Anybody want to measure their p3 seatback for me??

I'd really like to order soon, my husband said, "Just order it, I don't care how much, I just want to stop hearing about it!" He apparently doesn't get it!

Senior Community Member tracee877's Avatar

Okay....I have yet another question.....there is a 2006 model p3 on Albeebaby in Rubino for 199.00, does anybody have this one?? It is either this or the 2008 model in Surf for 249.00. I don't know what to choose, I kinda had my heart set on a orange one, but the $50 difference is a biggie. What to do?!

Also, FYI....I just talked to Baby Dealz and they are just like the Maxoty sellers on ebay, they remove all serial #'s and they are void of all Peg's warranty's, the item is then covered by Baby Dealz warranty for 1 year. SCARY!! I personally am steering clear.

Anybody want to measure their p3 seatback for me??

I'd really like to order soon, my husband said, "Just order it, I don't care how much, I just want to stop hearing about it!" He apparently doesn't get it!
    I measured my P3 seatback today and from the top of the fabric to the seam at the seat it is 19".
    Tracee - driving a 2013 Honda Crosstour & Mom to:
    Braydon 19 - driving his own car and now in the Army!
    Ashlee 17 - driving her own car
    Keegan 10 - still in his backless Affix

Thank you so much, I really appreciate it!!