This is Fustrating Need Help!!!

laccaycol

Ok So i am selling my sisters 3 in 1 cuz she wants a fpsvd. My only problem is there is a mom interested and her son is 27 months. I am having a hard time selling it to someone with a child that old already. Have any of you done this? She has a Scenera but she wants more padding for him. What would you do? I always try to get people to not buy this seat and here i am selling it. I would make my sister do it but she doesnt have the internet and the seat is at my house. How do you sell it knowing when it will really be outgrown? Oh and she said her son is still RFing.

ADS

christineka

Some kids are smaller than others. My dd could fit in the 3 in 1 till age 5 at least. I'd go ahead and sell it. I don't think age 2 is too young to get some use out of the seat.

Christine

An Aurora

Senior Community Member
First, it's awesome that her son is still RF!

As long as you mention that the seat will be outgrown quite young, and make her aware that she will need another seat down the road, I don't see a problem if she wants it :)

laccaycol

Thanks its hard i didnt know how hard it would actually be. kwim? anyway this is what i wrote in my listing. Think i should take off the booster part? but really it says it can be a booster. I know most wont make it to that.

I have a Eddie Bauer 3 in 1 Car Seat that was manufactured in 2007. It has never been in an accident. The Harness has never been washed. Has LOTS of padding. This Car Seat is Great for Extended Rear Facing since it goes to 35 pounds Rear facing. Once your child hits 34 inches they can forward face in this car seat till they are either 40 pounds or their shoulder go above the top usable slot(second from top position as the top isnt reinforced for a crash its for booster mode only) once that happens it can be used as a booster from 40 to 100 pounds or till the tips of the childs ears go past the top of the shell of the seat. Its in Great condition its only a year old.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC