Look at this GREAT NIB infant carrier I got off CL!

strollerfreak

Senior Community Member
FPSEi.jpg

It was only $10!

Oh, and it's expired too...in all honesty though, yes I did buy it off CL, yes it has a DOM of 1998, and yes it was NIB. I plan on using it as a teaching seat because of the harness adjuster system in the back...much easier than lugging a fricken AOE around.

Look how much room Reiker still has to grow in this thing though!!! I mean he's on the bottom slots and has tons of room at 13 months old.

ADS

thepeach80

Senior Community Member
That is great, who needs a SS1 w/ that?! Congrats on #5, you are going to be one busy mama. :) I had a dream last night that I saw someone w/ a pink FP SIV and I was like wow, that's expired. lol

TerisBoys

Awwww - it's a FPSE-i!!!

Second fave infant seat after the FP-SIV.

And yeah - it would give the SS1 a run for it's money heighwise. But it's top weight was 22#. Oh - and it didn't have a base or a front adjustor either.

strollerfreak

Senior Community Member
And yeah - it would give the SS1 a run for it's money heighwise. But it's top weight was 22#. Oh - and it didn't have a base or a front adjustor either.

Which for my kids would last them until they are about, oh 18 months old...LOL.

Nope, no base, but it does have those beautiful FP built in metal lockoffs...oh I miss those, I really, really do.

The adjuster in the back isn't that bad to do though, I was actually surprised. :twocents:

Last edited:

TerisBoys

I don't remember the adjustor - I had one briefly when I was pg with Ry but never used it.

And yes - the lock-offs were awesome.

Heightwise it was ALMOST as tall as the FPSE convertible.

ETA - CONGRATS!!!

safeinthecar

Moderator - CPS Technician
*sniff*

I miss mine! It was the only IO seat I ever owned that I actually loved to use. (I loved the SIV too, but I never owned it because I couldn't justify buying it when I had a perfectly good FPSE-i to love)

agurlsride

Which for my kids would last them until they are about, oh 18 months old...LOL.

Nope, no base, but it does have those beautiful FP built in metal lockoffs...oh I miss those, I really, really do.

The adjuster in the back isn't that bad to do though, I was actually surprised. :twocents:

I just had to butt in and say that I love your avatar...Empire Records is one of my favorite movies!

littleangelfire

Hey - I saw that ad on our craigslist and almost posted it here in case anyone wanted it, I'm glad its going to a safe use! Congrats!

Kecia

Admin - CPST Instructor
Congrats on the awesome deal Mel! I used a FPSEi briefly when DS2 outgrew the SIV at 4 months old and I wasn't ready to ditch the carrier just yet. Now that I think about it, you have a picture of him in that seat on your preemie page, don't you?

It really was a niche seat. I couldn't imagine using it with a newborn but it was fantastic for an older child who was still under the wt limit. I perfected my baseless install technique using that seat for about 5 weeks :)

Kecia

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC