where to buy an Ergo?

Melanie

Where's a good place to purchase? Any suggestions on finding a used one? I'd prefer used for the price, but I'm also impatient and don't want to wait a long time trying to find one.

ADS

Chex

If you can stand waiting for one to pop up on FSOT, thebabywearer.com is a great place to look. I see Ergos FS there all the time.

-Ann

aisraeltax

here is what i did.
i emailed every vendor on thebabywearer.com. i asked if they offered any discounts. i got someone to give me one at 10% off plus free shipping. :)

it wasnt a HUGE savings but it was a good discount for me and the best i could get.

Chex

I think you're familiar with Diaperswappers. There's a baby carrier section in their FSOT forums and someone just put up a camel ergo.

-Ann

seamonkeys

You can call Ergo Baby directly - they sell used, but refurbished ones for as cheap as $55 to I think about $75ish. But they get you on the shipping - think they were saying it would be about $20. But their customer service was super! :thumbsup: They sent me a new one when my denim blue one had faded due to baby slobber!

Oh and of course I've seen on Craigslist on occasion.

Melanie

Thank you all for your input. After much scouring, I wound up purchasing new from www.myfavoritebabycarrier.com I love the 90 day return policy. I'm always afraid of having buyers remorse. I was very tempted to buy used from them, but I felt it was worth the extra $12 to get the manufacturers warranty. Happy Mothers Day to me....

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC