Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Thread: BJCMS Questions

Senior Community Member 3acorns4Christy's Avatar
    A person's a person no matter how small. - Dr. Seuss

BJCMS Questions

I have been eyeing this stroller for a while now. I finally have the money to buy it. I was thinking of just getting a umbrella stroller but then I can't get the BJCMS which is what I really want.

So I would love to see a few pics, can someone post a pic of how small it folds. The single series. We have a Jeep stroller which is HUGE and a PITA to push, it is our outdoor "go big or go home" (quoting my dh) stroller. Now the BJCMS will not be replacing that at all, it will be more our in city, amusement park, mall, urban walking stroller.
    We will be using it a LOT with our 2 year old son and then continuing to use it with our next baby that hopefully will be here sometime next spring.

Also does anyone have pics of the Red or Orange one? Those are the colors I have fallen for! I love the green one in the other color thread but it is out of stock. Also how long does Albeebaby take to ship?

Thank you!

Joel - 9y nbb Pia - 6y maestro
    Henry 3y, nautilus

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Carseat Crazy

Re: BJCMS Questions

I have the orange. Love it!

Those are the only ones I have. It folds up really well/small though!

We have the red. Which is quite striking too. (We got the red because we don't like the look of the grey/silver in person. Otherwise it would have been the blue) Click on the links and you can click back and forth through about 6 pictures.

Pictures on flickr:
    Hood fully extended

Front view

--Sarah & D.J. (3-20-04)
    DS (08/07) ~ 8 ~ 52 pound ~ Graco Highback Turbobooster -- 3rd Grade!
    DD (08/11) ~ 4 yr ~ 32 lb ~ Britax Roundabout 50, Maestro -- Pre-K!

Senior Community Member 3acorns4Christy's Avatar
    A person's a person no matter how small. - Dr. Seuss

Thanks Ladies!

I bought the one on the swap, I am so excited!

Joel - 9y nbb Pia - 6y maestro
    Henry 3y, nautilus