BJCMS Questions

3acorns4Christy

I have been eyeing this stroller for a while now. I finally have the money to buy it. I was thinking of just getting a umbrella stroller but then I can't get the BJCMS which is what I really want.

So I would love to see a few pics, can someone post a pic of how small it folds. The single series. We have a Jeep stroller which is HUGE and a PITA to push, it is our outdoor "go big or go home" (quoting my dh) stroller. Now the BJCMS will not be replacing that at all, it will be more our in city, amusement park, mall, urban walking stroller.
We will be using it a LOT with our 2 year old son and then continuing to use it with our next baby that hopefully will be here sometime next spring.

Also does anyone have pics of the Red or Orange one? Those are the colors I have fallen for! I love the green one in the other color thread but it is out of stock. Also how long does Albeebaby take to ship?

Thank you!

ADS

JustJack

I have the orange. Love it!
2346313170_70e9891a1e_m.jpg

2345485115_b411425a29_m.jpg

Those are the only ones I have. It folds up really well/small though!

vonfirmath

We have the red. Which is quite striking too. (We got the red because we don't like the look of the grey/silver in person. Otherwise it would have been the blue) Click on the links and you can click back and forth through about 6 pictures.

Pictures on flickr:
Hood fully extended
2335875762_1b6464967f_m.jpg

Front view
2335043175_8d50c48986_m.jpg

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC