What Color BJCMS should I get?

Mylilboyblue

sorry in advance for my typing....nak

anyway.....i finally decided that i am deranged enough to get one more stroller. :rolleyes:

my techo is a great mall, even terrain, and level ground stroller....but for the park, my miles a day of walking, and dirty park roads i want something more durable and less pretty! ;)

i have benn eyeing the bjcm single at work and with my discount i cant go wrong....

so my question is.....what color should i get? i really love the green but i worry with my messy boy it will look trashed quick. any suggestions or advice ?

tia!

ADS

lovinwaves

Any of the colors are really *nice* in person. I wouldn't worry about the green for a messy boy. All of their fabrics are great for wiping things off of. you can also take the covers (skins) off to wash them as well.

I believe the colors are actually darker in person than they appear online.

I vote for the green! :love:

MySillyKids

Blue!

:whistle:

IMG_9100.jpg

BJinvan2.jpg

Mylilboyblue

ENABLERS!!!!!

LOL....is it stupid for me to have 2 strollers for one baby???????

okay second question...does anyone know the best place to order it online from to get the best deal???? I thought that I could special order it at my store without alot of trouble, but they only carry the black and red and to special order it will take 12 weeks!!!!! I want to use it this summer, I won't mind paying retail for something worth it.

I want a snack tray too!

hit me some deals on this thing!

lovinwaves

Christine, unless a store has one 'in stock'. Since it's a single you are wanting, it's possible a store would keep some in stock. The double strollers are the least likely to be kept in stores. They are dropped shipped directly from the manufacture in most cases.

If you don't want to wait you might also check strollerswap group on yahoo. Someone might have one on there for sale.

3acorns4Christy

Yea, two strollers for one kid isn't bad at all. I am going to be ordering a BJCMS also in the next couple days and we have 2 strollers already for our ONE son. We have a Jeep three wheeler "go big or go home" stroller as my dh calls it, it is our moutain, beat to death stroller. Then a light weight Instep jogger, only gets used for running. We had an umbrella one until I ran it over with the car, it was only a $20 so no biggy there.

celtic1885

Ooohhh! I want a green one in the double.....

I have 4 strollers for 2 kiddos, so nope, 2 strollers isn't bad.

Evenflo Aura Elite single, Graco Quattro Tour double, MacClaren TEchno double (thanks Arly), and a cheapie umbrella type from walmart, formed back that reclines w/basket - not too bad for $20, just way too short handles.

I'm really loving the Blue.

I don't see why two strollers for one kid is bad. Some people have 4+ for just one kid. If it makes you feel better, we're likely gonna get a Zippy soon and we already own a Bugaboo Cameleon (with no intention of selling it). There isn't one perfect stroller for all situations so many people may need more than one stroller.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC