Lookie who turned RF again!(PICS)

I decided to turn him back around. I turned him FF 2 months ago when he hit 31 pounds, well since it has been nice weather again he dropped back down to 29 pounds and is holding steady there for a month.

He is 3 years almost 4 months old, 29 pounds, 39 inches.

So, Friday I turned him back RF again. He told me-Mommy, I am so much more comfy this way!" SO, he will remain this way till he hit's 33 pounds or outgrows it by height.

He was FF at around 15-18 months old when he hit 20 pounds :eek:, and then when I found out RF was saftest I tunred him back around at 26 months and he was fine with it.

So...see you can turn your kid back and forth and they will be ok! :)

(Fake sleeping)----good advertisement for Vans(5.98 at kohls-YAY).
050908_10531.jpg

Logan and my 5 year old in the car
050908_10291.jpg

Making a goofy face
050908_10532.jpg

ADS

Mommy2Marcus

YAY! I think Marcus likes RF better to! He likes to prop his feet up like that on the back of the seat....his legs are a little shorter though!

KJAJ&RJ'sMommy

AWWW your boys are adorable!!! :love: I wanted to turn my 2.5 year old RF again but I ended up getting a MA that was January 2008 so I wasn't able to. :( That is great that he likes to be RF! :thumbsup:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC