Levi shrunk!

leighi123

I took Levi to WIC today, and he got smaller somehow ???

He is 27" and 18.2" - - - - He was a little taller and heavier 2 months ago!

Oh well, at least we are still good for now without the headrest!

I changed my siggy - I made him his hat and he actually kept it on his head AND was smiling about it!

ADS

bobandjess99

Senior Community Member
LOL! Did they use a different scale?
He's tiny!! At least you will get full use of the TF until it expires!

**grumbles off, wondering what it would be like to have a small baby...LOL**

TXAggieTech

Do all snugride covers fit each other, like do the 3pts fit the 5 pts? If so I may have on in a more manly color it you wanted it (free).

jdchic3

Do all snugride covers fit each other, like do the 3pts fit the 5 pts? If so I may have on in a more manly color it you wanted it (free).

I'm betting the biggest issue would be if it's a 20 or a 22 lb seat. Aren't they slightly different sizes? Obviously the 3-point/5-point part is an issue too!

leighi123

They used the exact same scale both times! He doesnt feel any heavier latley so it seems to be correct.

The pink one we have is a 5pt that goes up to 22lbs. We did have a blue one to start with that went to 20lbs - the covers both fit on both seats. I bet DH would love to get rid of the pink cover...

Its funny because at fist I thought Levi was pretty chubby, but he hasnt been growing much the past few months - Im sure him crawling everywhere now has also made a difference. DH and I are both not very big people (well dh is 6' but slim), so I think he will stay little - yay!

keri1292

Wow, he doesn't look that little. He looks ready for the top part of the Tru Fit to be put on. Maybe it's just the angle of the picture. :confused:

He's adorable in that hat! :love:

TXAggieTech

I just went and looked and it is a century infant seat so no go. Sorry!

Some one gave me 3 seats to scavage for parts and destroy. I hadn't looked very close at the infant seats since I was giddy over gutting a Marathon.

solmama

He looks ready for the top part of the Tru Fit to be put on. Maybe it's just the angle of the picture.

I totally agree. I have the exact same seat, and he looks to be ready for the top part, by height. Maybe it's the hat though...

leighi123

Wow, he doesn't look that little. He looks ready for the top part of the Tru Fit to be put on. Maybe it's just the angle of the picture. :confused:

He's adorable in that hat! :love:

I know it looks like he needs the top part in the pics but IRL he looks fine to me - - The hat is pretty tall on top as well
The top of his head is 1/2" below the bottom of the white lable - so he has a good few inches before he needs it. :thumbsup: He is still ok!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC