graco nautilus no longer at Target

triciarivera

So I am still waiting for my 2 GN seats that I ordered through the sale at Target. Earlier today it showed the seats are out of stock. Now when I do a search on the target web site it show no matches to that product. I hope they aren't going to come back to those of us who ordered them and say SORRY!!:eek:

ADS

rachellynn

A lot of times if something at Target is out of stock, when you search for it, it won't show up in the search. So hopefully, they're just out of stock cause they are shipping it to you!

sfeitler

That's what I would expect. If you managed to order them, and got an order confirmation email or whatever, then you should expect to receive them. A place like Target generally knows exactly how many of an item they have to sell; it will show as unavailable when they've sold that number, regardless of how many have shipped.

-Sarah

Heather98012

I hate to burst anyone's bubble, but you may or may not get them. About a month ago I ordered a comforter, sheets, shams, bedskirt, curtains, etc...the whole enchilada to re do my dd's room (yeah for her big girl bed...she got a full size!). Anyway, one item was NOT in the box, even though the packing slip said it was. I called Target right away & they were apologetic...but said it was essentially too bad for me, as they had no more of the item in stock & didn't know when they'd be getting them back in.

Now, they refunded my Visa & gave me a $10 credit on my target.com acct for my inconvenience, which was great. Plus, they got the item back in stock 2 days later & I snapped it up using my $10 off!

Point is, cross your fingers & hope for the best. If you don't get your seat, though, call & politely complain. You'll likely get something for your hassle, as they want to keep customers. Good luck...I'm sending positive vibes your way!!

mamaofthree

Oh shoot!! I ordered one during the sale, as I'm sure many others did too. I'm assuming they have an order on its way from Graco with an undetermined arrival date. They have prob just sold all of them and don't want to presell anymore since that first order hasn't even shipped yet. :confused:

The Graco Nautilus is new, and I doubt it is going to disappear. I thought Target was even going to carry them in the store come summer. Maybe the new ones are taking longer to ship from Graco because of the new manual? I wish mine would hurry up though. Dd still fits in her Triumph, but I am anxious for her new seat.

Kimberly

christineka

I ordered my dd's birthday present from target in November. Her birthday was in December. Her gift came at the end of March. Four times the expected ship date was moved. I was not happy with Target.

Christine

mytwobugs

They are back on the Target site and on sale for 10% off and free shipping. If you go through AAA.com you can get another 10% off. It says they usually ship within 24 hours instead of the 2-6 weeks it was last time.

mamaofthree

Oh, that's a great deal. For those that can't get the AAA discount to work (I never could), I used the Border's Perks link for 10% off. I like ordering from Target because you can return it to the store if you need to.

Kimberly

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC