Frontiers....WWYD

Heather98012

Ok, so my car has tan interior & my hubby's has grey...so I always just figured I'd get a tan & grey one & be done with it. However, now my dh tells me he likes the red one & I'm kinda digging the pink one. No big deal, except good luck finding them anywhere.

Here's where it gets tricky. Today at our ped. appt. my daughter weighed in at 38 lbs & is about 42". Even though she is over 40" she is still ok in her Triumph (the older one) 'cause her shoulders are below the top harness slot (she is ALL legs!!).

So, knowing that we only have 2 lbs left, I'm a little worried. Esp. 'cause the first week in Dec., she was 32 lbs....we've hit a major growth spurt both height & weight wise.

Right Start just called me today & said that they got the grey & tan Frontiers in stock. They put one of each aside for me & we are going to go check them out when dh gets off work, then have dinner, etc. He's still on the fence about whether we need them vs. the Nautilus, but I am leaning more towards the Frontier, for many reasons (none the least of which is the seat depth, considering my dd is leggy).

Ok....so, do I order a pink & red one & wait for them to come....whenever that may be?! Do I buy the grey & tan today & be done with it? Do I get either the grey or the tan & then order one "fun" color & get it in a month or two? I'm not normally so silly....I tend to be practical & be done with it. Maybe it's because we've had a tan & black & a grey & black Triumph for so long, I want something different.

What would you guys do?!

ADS

HEVY

Well I personally like to match. But honeslty while I SHOULD choose the Tan and Black one (those are the interior colors) I would actually choose the Pink. So it depends on what's more important to you, it matching your car or the color you like.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC