Anyone elses Frontier order delayed from baby universe??

fyrfightermomma

Agghhh...I just got an email from baby universe that the Frontier I ordered has been delayed by the manufacturer and instead of shipping on May 16, it is delayed until June something.

They said I can cancel the order and buy elsewhere, but if I do that I lose out on the good money I saved ($235ish).

Did others get this email as well and are you going to wait it out?? If I wait it out, I would assume I would still get the same $235 price since I already gave my CC info.

Hmmm....

ADS

tanyaandallie

Senior Community Member
YES!!! I got the same email and was just about to post about it. I'm so bummed. Does anyone know of anywhere that has the pink sky in stock or that will soon? June is so far away.........

fyrfightermomma

So dumb question, but if we wait it out the price stays the same right???

Are you guys gonna wait?? It's such a great price, I think I might just wait :(

tanyaandallie

Senior Community Member
I'm sure you still get the same price. Your order stands as is, just shipping is delayed.

I'm not sure I have a choice. We want Pink Sky and I have not seen it available anywhere. it's backordered everywhere. Otherwise i would likely cancel!!! I hate waiting!

fyrfightermomma

I got mine through fat wallet at baby universe on sale and used the "visasaves" code and the total was around $235. thats why I don't want to cancel. guess I am waiting!

zactayaus

I got the same email today about my red rock frontier. I guess I'll be waiting too because I don't know where else to get one at that price. I don't need it right away but I sure do want it NOW!

Heather98012

I got mine through fat wallet at baby universe on sale and used the "visasaves" code and the total was around $235. thats why I don't want to cancel. guess I am waiting!

Ok, maybe I'm clueless, but what is Fatwallet? And is "visasaves" the code on the baby universe site or the fat wallet one?! TIA!

zactayaus

Ok, maybe I'm clueless, but what is Fatwallet? And is "visasaves" the code on the baby universe site or the fat wallet one?! TIA!

I just found out about fatwallet myself. Go to fatwallet.com and you can find out all about it, but basicly you sign up for free and earn percentages online when purchasing items through participating online stores. You will earn 4% at baby universe. The "VISASAVES" code is for baby universe and gives you another $20 off.

gbpmama

FatWallet is a coupon/saving site in general (and they have a 4% or so savings feature, which I see is explained above). I used to use it and now use SlickDeals and GottaDeal.

They cannot legally charge you more than what you agreed to at checkout. I doubt such a big company would turn around and try and charge more. Your order is just delayed but they won't charge you more once it ships, no.

jplain

I believe babysafetyforless.com has *all* Frontier colors in stock, both on their website for $269 and in their eBay store for $265 (plus optional $4 insurance). Free shipping and no tax except in CA.

I ordered yesterday afternoon, and according to the tracking info I received, UPS had it within 2 hours and it should be delivered next Friday. :thumbsup:

Note: they say they are an authorized dealer, though they're not listed on Britax's site yet. Couldn't confirm with Britax because they close early on Fridays. I called babysafetyforless to see if they sounded sketchy, but the guy I talked to sounded trustworthy. :p

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC