Britax Husky Owner's Manual Anyone??

Mommy2Marcus

Hiya Ladies! So as most of you know I own a Husky that was given to me. I now realize I have NO manual for it. I swore it was with the seat when I got it, but is NOWHERE to be found now. I am wanting to learn how to install it so that I can use it for my nephew when we move & maybe possibly it get used for him full time! So anyone know where I can find the manual?? I have done a Google search, but NO such luck. I tried installing it today in my Subaru & got a tight install, but am not sure I got it right just looking at the picture on the side of the seat. So...I need to find the manual! Thanks!

ADS

MOM25BOYS

You can still view the manual on the Britax website.:) Go to the products tab and it is under retired products at the bottom. It has all the manuals for retired seats. Good luck with the install.:thumbsup:

Mommy2Marcus

WOW! Thanks for the quick response both of you! I am going to read the manual now & play with it tonight maybe! I would LOVE to see if I actually DID do it right the 1st time! Thanks...I will let you know how it goes!

ETA: I actually got it right the 1st time for the long belt path! I am quite amazed at myself that I got it right. I also got it in good & tight without ANY trouble! Now I want to go & try again just to see if I can do it again!

MOM25BOYS

Good Luck.:thumbsup: They are easier than you think, especially since you don't have to deal with the recline bar like on the Regent...:p

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC