Anyone gotten their Nautilus from the Target sale?

mamaofthree

Or a shipping notice? I ordered April 20th, and my conf email estimated a shipping date of May 19th. The website still says 2-6 weeks, just wondering if anyone has gotten theirs yet. I don't *need* it in a great rush, but I'm anxious to get it still.

Kimberly

ADS

triciarivera

I bought 2 during this sale and I am still waiting. I actually came on here to post exactly what you posted. I have not received an e-mail or anything. I have been tempted to call Target, but I guess I will just wait because I don't need them right away, I would just love to have them NOW!!!

mytwobugs

I also ordered 2 on April 22. When I log into my Target account and check the order it estimates them to ship May 27-June 11.
I don't actually need them right away (Unless DS#2 goes through a growth spurt and gains 2 pounds quickly.) I am torn between wanting them to play with and knowing the longer it takes the better chance of a later DOM.

niccikatie

I ordered 2 on 4/20 and have not gotten a shipping notice yet. It says May 19 as the early date and May 22nd as the early arrival date. I admit I was hoping it would be quicker. Especially since dd puked in her triumph this weekend :thumbsdown:

ETA: I went to target.com and they are now showing out of stock!

Last edited:

niccikatie

Nothing yet. Monday (19th) is the earliest date in my shipping estimate, so I'm still crossing my fingers! I'd LOVE to have it before next weekend.

ajweeks

I ordered on 4/21 and estimated shipping is May 20, 2008 - Jun 3, 2008. I hope it ships next week because DD is quickly outgrowing her RA!

mamaofthree

Anyone? Still nothing here. DD just had a growth spurt and is getting way too close to outgrowing the Triumph. I refuse to go to WM, and I think Amazon is still out of stock. Is there a holdup because of the new manual?

Kimberly

Ok, Amazon DOES have it back in stock. Wondering if I should wait Target out, or order from Amazon before they sell out again.

mamaofthree

Me too!! Whoo-hoo!! I was hoping since Amazon was restocked it meant Target got their order in too. DD is going to be excited. She can't wait to match her older sister.

Kimberly

ajweeks

I just got shipping confirmation as well. Yay! I hope to get it by the end of next week, but we'll see how the Monday holiday slows things down.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC