Lifesaver's: Manufacturer Update Powerpoints (Clek Oobr/Grey GN)

azgirl71

CPST Instructor
YOu can go here and scroll down to the Clek ppt under manufacure workshops. It is on the last slide. :thumbsup:

Looks like it will be a awsome seat due out this fall.

I have changed the title as there are many more great ppts on there as well.

Last edited:
ADS

Stretchy Glue

Re: Want to see the Clek Oober HBB?

I am having so much fun looking at all those! It looks like the Cosco Uptown is coming back but "prettier" and spendier I bet. Thanks Lisa

ginny4

shoot i don't have that kind of program on my puter. could you somehow post the pic directly here?

azgirl71

CPST Instructor

shoot i don't have that kind of program on my puter. could you somehow post the pic directly here?

I am sorry I can't take the pic and post it without the permission of Clek.

You can go to Microsoft.com and download a trial version of power point or Office 2007. Then you can open it.

UlrikeDG

Admin - CPS Technician Emeritus

I was able to open it using OpenOffice, which is free and works great.

Also, check out the Serenity file. They make CRs for ambulances that look very cool.

jen_nah

CPST Instructor

Just so everyone know that the designer for Clek did say the seat most likely would not look like this. It was still top secert and didn't want their competion knowing to much info about their new booster. So be prepared for it to look different then the drawing.

NVMBR02

It looks interesting. I am excited to see it when it is out. I love the look of the other cleck boosters. I am hoping that it is narrow. Not so much for 3 across, (although that would be a bonus!) but dd is super narrow and I am not sure what will fit her in a year or 2 when she is ready for a part time booster.

Anyway, a new seat is always exciting. :love:

azgirl71

CPST Instructor

Just so everyone know that the designer for Clek did say the seat most likely would not look like this. It was still top secert and didn't want their competion knowing to much info about their new booster. So be prepared for it to look different then the drawing.

Jenny,
Did you open the PPT? It does not llok like a sketch. Is that the slide they showed us at LS? If it is I totally missed it :eek:

azgirl71

CPST Instructor

I was able to open it using OpenOffice, which is free and works great.

Also, check out the Serenity file. They make CRs for ambulances that look very cool.

I hed additional info from Kevin wiht Serinity that he emailed right before my pc crashed. I will have to ask if he can send it again. It really is a great sountion for ambulances.

Defrost

Moderator - CPSTI Emeritus

This is one of those things I love just for the name.

Oober Oober Oober. OOber. OoBER. Ooooooo-brrrrrrr! :D

Synchro246

I promise I'm not TRYING to derail (this is seriously not worthy of it's own thread. . .yet). I got distracted looking at all the powerpoints. . .

Did you see the NEW SHADE OF GRAY for the Graco Nautilus that's coming out in July???? :rolleyes:

Thanks for posting this AZgirl :)

Last edited:

azgirl71

CPST Instructor

I promise I'm not TRYING to derail (this is seriously not worthy of it's own thread. . .yet). I got distracted looking at all the powerpoints. . .

Did you see the NEW SHADE OF GREY for the Graco Nautilus that's coming out in July???? :rolleyes:

YW. I should have actually had the title as Manufacturer Workshops PPT's Available. They are all great.

Synchro246

YW. I should have actually had the title as Manufacturer Workshops PPT's Available. They are all great.

Well, if you change the title can I ask about the britax ppt slide four? What's with the energy absorbing base? and the "lowered" EPS foam?
:eek:

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician

Did you see the NEW SHADE OF GREY for the Graco Nautilus that's coming out in July???? :rolleyes:

I 'barely glanced' at this, and thought I read 'new shade of girly' for the GN... :p shuuuuuuucks I was wrong!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC