Had a good Buy/Sell/Trade? Tell about it here!

ADS

Calideedle

I have had quite a few transactions here and all went perfect...I dont remember all the Screen Names (PM me to add you)

Tumblebug
Mom25boys
Arly
TxAggieTech
bostonbean07
thepote
leebeeag
lovinwaves

There are like 5more I cannot remember *blush*

Last edited:

Yoshi

All great transactions with everyone I have dealt with here both buying and selling:
Arly1983
Lovinwaves
jessclear
southpawboston (whom I missed meeting IRL since I was away that weekend:()
drey
lauralou
cryswilkins
and someone bought a stroller from me a year ago, and I can't remember who it was:confused:
I am sure I am forgetting someone!!!!! I deleted all my old PM's, too....

jen_nah

CPST Instructor
Dhardawa- bought the now highly sought after Zebra cover (the one Keri now proudly owns)
MOM25BOYS- bought my Cowmoo MA
Keri1292- found me a Cougar Regent cover for the Zebra MA that I held hostage.
Mom2riley- while Keri handled everything at least for me I THANK her daily when I load Kinlee into her Cougar regent. THANK YOU!
ajweeks- bought a P3 from me

I know I have had others (B/S/T) but I can’t remember who they were.

celtic1885

I've had 2 buys from this post. Both were excellent.

Melniemi - Mariposa MA - love it! quick ship, exactly as she said
Arly - Mac Techno Twin - love it! so do my kiddos! also quick ship/as stated
(yes another one from Arly)
Popsicle - still crossing my fingers on that jujube. :whistle: :D

Dillipop

I've bought from

LuvBug03- super fast shipping for longies, dipes and shorties. Great condition.
Melniemi- fast shipping on husky cover- great condition.
Arly1983- I am pretty sure I bought a dyed aristocrat from her on DS. Great transaction.
Supercrunch- great communication on marathon cover.
elle7715- large group purchase of Britax chest clips, easy transaction
skaterbabscpst- was my swap partner- fantastic belt!

All my experiences here have been great!

seamonkeys

I just bought for the 1st time on here.

LISmama810 - Harvey's seatbelt bag - shipped fast and in perfect condition (as stated!).

thanks!!!

TerisBoys

Another one that hasn't bought from Arly (she sold the TrueFit too fast LOL).

LauraLou - bought the Vivo from her.
Courtfrog2 - I've done a couple swaps with her - great person

I've also sold a seat to Daycaremom2002 in the past, but not through this board. And bought from Seatchecker LONG ago (as in, the seat I bought from her expired 18 months ago LOL).

gwenvet

I'm soooo glad the everyone has had such great experiences.
On the other hand...I had a horrible experience with HAPANESS. She cashed my check and never sent the item. I am not the only one here who has had problems with her. Stay clear.

mominabigtruck

I've never bought from arly:whistle:
Just got my stroller from lovemyfamily and its fabulous:thumbsup:
And if I recall when I first came to the board I shipped a box to scatterbunny, yeah I know just a box:p

arly1983

I'm soooo glad the everyone has had such great experiences.
On the other hand...I had a horrible experience with HAPANESS. She cashed my check and never sent the item. I am not the only one here who has had problems with her. Stay clear.

I can back that up.

I had a trade with Hapaness. It took almost 2 months and major legal threats to finally bring that transaction to close.

My one bad transaction.

lovinwaves

Please pm me if I missed you :whistle:

I had great experiences will all of these people. I have had a few problems with some members, so pm me if you would like to know who.

Starlight
MySillyKids (she tends to leave your box on her counter for months, but it didn't bother me..really.. :p ...Nah, she is great :love:)
Arly
Luvbug
HEVY
jdchic3
simplysomething
mcmommy
aidensmom
jewels
joolsplus3
Kalinky
Kayskidz
An Aurora
cryswilkins
QuassEE
cadensmommy
greysonsmom
Zephyrblue
ymherrera
strollerfreak
rdangel
Morganthe
broken4u05
skipspin
katiesmommy
mom2riley
Rubysgirl
ccjones
Calideedle

Last edited:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC