Best deal on Marathons?

stjemmes

I'm ready to buy my son his MA and would LOVE to get the Mossy Oak but know that is a not going to happen so where can I get the best deal on a 2008 Cowmooflage? Thanks Ladies!!

ADS

ktmo

Albeebaby.com has one for $229. I have ordered from them and have gotten good DOMs. You might want to call to make sure that it is a newer one.

BabyUniverse has them for $255, and I think you can use the coupon code VISASAVES for $20 off and then if you go through Fatwallet or ebates, you can get another $10 or so back.

Katie

Rosey

If Albeebaby doesn't or will not give you a DOM, then try traveling tikes. They have cowmoo for the same price and I have had good experience at both places, but I recall someone on here having an issue with traveling tikes.

Marinesfamily5

I ordered a cowmoo from baby universe during the big sale and called butthey said they could not assure me a 08 DOM .. sure enough mine is an 07

mrsmisscap

traveling tikes has cowmoo MA's for $229 and free shipping. I just ordered one and found them to be VERY helpful. We'll see what the DOM is what it arrives, I requested it to be april '08...

mrsmisscap

got my MA's from traveling tikes and both of them are newer DOM, one feb 19 '08 so it does have the 35 lb. RF limit and the other April '08....YEAH!!! I just put a note in the comment section when I ordered online, not sure if that made a difference or not.:love:

TerisBoys

Tot to Teen Village in Portage, MI has the Mossy Oak in stock - might call them and see if they'll ship. (269) 381-7800

Mommy2Marcus

I also ordered from Traveling Tikes. The only problem I had with them was that they were out of the cover I ordered & the replacement I choose didn't arrive untill 3 weeks after order. However it had a GREAT DOM of 2-8-08. I ordered the Oynx pattern.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC