Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Senior Community Member MOM25BOYS's Avatar

Smile Fisher Price Aquarium Swing

*SOLD*I thought I would just check to see if anyone would be interested in it on here. I love my FP swings, but with my new Rainforest this one doesn't get used enough to justify keeping it. It is in excellent shape, but missing the battery cover that got broke my one of the boys. Batteries stay in just fine and when it was turned to the wall you never noticed it. Not sure how much shipping will be, but it I can check if you are interested. I would like to $40 for it. I have a Nautilus box that I am going to ship this in. JLMK and thanks!
    Last edited by MOM25BOYS; 05-06-2008 at 02:41 PM.
    Elizabeth SAHM to 5 Boys and 1 Fuzzy Dog ...
    Aaron/13yrs-130lbs~Caleb/10yrs-70lbs/Harmony Booster
    Jacob/9yrs-67lbs/Harmony Booster~Gabriel/7yrs-54lbs/Monterey~Matthew/5yrs-41lbs/Monterey~Otto/8mths-21lbs/Solvit Pet Harness

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Senior Community Member

Re: Fisher Price Aquarium Swing

Could you link a picture of this. I could be VERY interested in it if it is the one I am thinking of. I have funded paypal.

ETA: This one

Or This one

Sorry. I forgot to add pics when I posted. It is the full size cradle swing. I loooove this swing but have no use for 2!
    Jacob/9yrs-67lbs/Harmony Booster~Gabriel/7yrs-54lbs/Monterey~Matthew/5yrs-41lbs/Monterey~Otto/8mths-21lbs/Solvit Pet Harness

Sold Locally.