how much would you sell a TF on CL for?

aisraeltax

im thinking of selling the TF's I got. I don't want to do ebay, etc. etc. b/c i really don't want to deal w/ shipping these huge boxes (im prego and they are NOT light and ive already pulled muscles a few weeks ago).

i think i want to sell them to fund a good portion of 2 MAs or BV's (havent decided yet).

so...considering i got them w/ the coupon, which isnt available anymore...what would you sell them for on your local CL? I figure if I can sell them for more than I purchased them for and make a bit of a profit, it wont be so hard to get 2 MA's or BV's as our extras (the full price though, for 2 extra Britax's, may be more than my partner can stomach..esp. considering they are going in his car which we rarely take w/ the whole family).

so..wwyd? at this price, i would just keep them but if i can get rid of them quickly, that might make life a bit easier for me (not worrying about the recline issue, etc. etc.). selling them for what i paid, though, is just not worth the effort b/c then i end up w/ only being able to replace one. :(

ADS

firemomof3

I'm in the same situation. I currently have them on craigslist for $120 but would take $100. I haven't had any replies yet, so they may sit for a while :(

Kalinky

Senior Community Member
Can you guys pm me and tell me where you're located? My sister is looking to buy 2 TF's. I totally understand about not wanting to deal with shipping - it's a PITA.

emandbri

To be honest they might not sell all that well on CL just because the seat is so new and people might not have heard of it.

aisraeltax

i havent even tried yet. i guess ill just keep one of them in teh box and see what TF does in response to the calls they are getting.

TwinMom07

im thinking of selling the TF's I got. I don't want to do ebay, etc. etc. b/c i really don't want to deal w/ shipping these huge boxes (im prego and they are NOT light and ive already pulled muscles a few weeks ago).

i think i want to sell them to fund a good portion of 2 MAs or BV's (havent decided yet). :(

have you decided to sell both TF's? I would like to buy two. Not sure if we could work out a deal or not. I am currently in TN but moving to MA in two weeks.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC