LATCH Car Seats...

G

Gurumustuk

LATCH Car Seats...

I have been looking far and wide...and cannot seem to find car seats that are available (using the LATCH system). Can someone point me in the right direction where I can purchase one...or at least a good brand/model that I can start searching for?

I have been looging for the: Fisher Price Safe Embrace II and the Cosco Triad...but no one seems to have them.

can you e-mail me a reply?

Thank you!!

gmustuk@sikhnet.com

ADS
C

Caviller

LATCH convertible seats

The Fisher Price Safe Embrace II is discontinued. You may get lucky and find one still on shelves somewhere. ToysRUs and BabiesRUs were the largest vendor of FP carseats.

Kmart and bluelight.com carry the Triad. Usually $79.99, often on sale for less. You can also get one at the Center for Injury Prevention ( www.cipsafe.org/pdf/singl...erform.pdf ), though I think it is a different color than the retail version.

Also see our information on LATCH:
www.car-safety.org/latch.html

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC