Pics of big 6 year old in Clek Olli booster

scatterbunny

We got our Zebra Clek Olli today, and we all love it so far. :) The only downfall (for us) is that we don't have a vehicle with lower anchors, but the Olli manual does say to just tuck the rigid LATCH hooks into the vehicle seat bight if you have no anchors. They do remind you to buckle it up when not in use, so it doesn't become a projectile. :thumbsup:

H is 6 years, 10 months old, 51.5 inches tall and 60 pounds, with about an 18.25 inch torso. I believe she is more leg than torso these days, and finding a booster that offers enough depth is important to us. I worried the Olli would be too short in the seat for comfort, but so far, she likes it. :) We've only used it for a short trip around town (5-10 minutes total), but she insists it's awesome.

Three pics per post, click on each thumbnail to enlarge. ;)

First pic is just the Olli sitting in the middle row passenger side captain's chair of a 1999 Ford Windstar. Second picture shows the small gap between the back of the Olli and the captain's chair (just enough space to fit a finger, because my seat bight is not deep enough to allow me to shove the rigid LATCH hooks far enough to make it flush against the vehicle seat; retractable LATCH hooks would be nice, to get them out of the way when they can't be used). Third pic is a close-up of how the belt fits dd in the seat.

Last edited:
ADS

scatterbunny

First two pics show full-length how she fits, third pic shows a close-up of how the lapbelt fits.

Last edited:

scatterbunny

First pic shows how my long buckle stalks cause the buckle to be right on the edge of the belt path, but not in a way that causes an issue with the belt tightening or fitting properly. Second picture shows the seat depth.

Last edited:

BabyKaykes

Wow, armrests that are a useable height!!!

How much is it and where can I find it?

My 7yo goddaughter is about 80lb and the armrests of her TB are getting uncomfortable enough in her thighs that her parents let her get out of it and throw it in the back of their truck while moving!

HEVY

Nice fit, she looks more comfy than some other pics I seen, and really cute that you two have the same haircut :)

scatterbunny

Hehe, thanks. :) She actually wanted her hair to be shorter, and cut more choppy, but the lady didn't quite understand. :rolleyes: I let her get a pink streak, too, but it washed out within a week. :p

I love the fit of this booster, I wish I could be okay with her in a backless, but I'm not, yet; not full-time, anyway. She still fits her highbacks, and my vehicle does not have side airbags. :(

jen_nah

CPST Instructor
We too love our Olli!!!

I think I am going to order the Zebra replacement cover as a backup for a pink camo. I so wish we would have known about the Zebra when we bought ours. We bought it at Lonestar Baby (formally USA Baby) and all they had was the pink & green camo & lime green.

Judi

CPST/Firefighter
I am so jealous!! I tried Tyler in it at Lifesavers and was impressed on the fit.

scatterbunny

Not for two weeks or so. Payday came and went, and we are flat broke again. But we paid off some overdue bills, so that's good. I'm thinking I'll make it over the middle of May. :thumbsup:

Splash

If you don't have anchors, and you don't want her riding in a backless booster... why did you buy it? I'm totally confused.

groovymom2000

Jenny--she looks great in that. I really like how the belt fits her. She's just a bit smaller than E. Now I really want one....must.not.buy.another.booster.seat.

MumtotinyM

We too love our Olli!!!
We bought it at Lonestar Baby (formally USA Baby) and all they had was the pink & green camo & lime green.

Omg they come in pink camo, I cannot let my dd see that LOL. Jenny, H looks great in her new seat, I love the zebra print.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC