New pics of children in Britax regent and B. Multi-Tech

Adventuredad

I know the Bonti store here in Stockholm. Unfortunately I've found their service and friendliness less than great to be very diplomatic.

The Multi-Tech is an awesome seat. I think it looks great and the safety with rfing until 55 lbs is outstanding. Two-Way Plus is also a nice seat.

The Multi-Teach is expensive but it doesn't have to be so bad since VAT may be deducted. Regular price in the store here is $580 with VAT (not on sale). But when you deduct VAT (25%) and add shipping to US it comes out to a total of about $590. Not cheap but it's an outstanding rf seat which you can use for many years.

Two-Way Plus has been on sale over here for a while. It can be shippied over to US for a total price of less than $400 which I think is very good.

If anyone needs a seat I can help you out with buying it and sending it over. I have my own company and can deduct the VAT without problems.

About the chest clip, I've been asked about this before as well. The Swedish rf seats usually don't have chest clips, except infant seats, and it's not of as much importance while riding rf.

Oh, very cute kids!! Is it you or your husband who look like a supermodel? Both?:D:D

ADS

CRS

Senior Community Member
If anyone needs a seat I can help you out with buying it and sending it over. I have my own company and can deduct the VAT without problems.

Ohh I might have to take you up on that offer in the future. You wouldn't know by chance how much it would cost to ship a Multi-Tech to New Zealand would you?

and man my husband would kill me for importing another seat lol

Lara

I cant remember if I posted to your thread on babycenter or not, Lena. But if I didn't, your little ones are SO CUTE!! :love:

The strap pads are really interesting on the multi tech! So, if the pads are sewn to the straps, how do they tighten? Or do they have their own little strap they are hooked on to (like my two-way does) so the actual strap is free to slide through the slot?

perltea

Lena,

It looks like Sarah's eyes are level with the top of the seat. This means she is close to outgrowing the Multi-Tech in the rear-facing position, right?

Can you measure Sarah's torso height?

The Multi-Tech looks really cool, but I'm not sure I can justify it for my smaller-than-average kid (3 yrs old, 29 lb; rear-facing in a Radian right now)........Maybe if it goes on sale!?

CRS

Senior Community Member
I cant remember if I posted to your thread on babycenter or not, Lena. But if I didn't, your little ones are SO CUTE!! :love:

The strap pads are really interesting on the multi tech! So, if the pads are sewn to the straps, how do they tighten? Or do they have their own little strap they are hooked on to (like my two-way does) so the actual strap is free to slide through the slot?

Yes i am pretty sure it's just like the pads with your BTW.

Adventuredad

Ohh I might have to take you up on that offer in the future. You wouldn't know by chance how much it would cost to ship a Multi-Tech to New Zealand would you?

and man my husband would kill me for importing another seat lol

Sorry late reply but shipping should be about the same as to US.

lenats31

Lena,

It looks like Sarah's eyes are level with the top of the seat. This means she is close to outgrowing the Multi-Tech in the rear-facing position, right?

Can you measure Sarah's torso height?

The Multi-Tech looks really cool, but I'm not sure I can justify it for my smaller-than-average kid (3 yrs old, 29 lb; rear-facing in a Radian right now)........Maybe if it goes on sale!?

Sarah is asleep right now. I can meassure her tomorrow.

She is not close to outgrowing the MT, because she has one more harness/head wing slot left in it. She has outgrown it by height when the tips of her ears and eyes are level with the top of the headwings in the top slot. This seat has the same harness/head wings adjustment system as the new Frontier in the US.

Hi Lara!
The strap covers are hooked to the seat, so can´t be moved. The harness straps run freely inside of them. So the harness is tightend in the same way as the BTW

Lena:)

Last edited:

perltea

I thought the eyes/ears had to be level with the top of the seat shell. I didn't know it could be level with the top of the headrest. It makes more sense now. Thanks!

Lara

Hey Lena!

That's how I figured the straps were after thinking about it! lol. I was having a non-thinking moment when looking at your pics :whistle:

To measure her torso, sit her up against a wall and measure from the floor to the top of her shoulders.

lenats31

OKAY GOT IT!

She is still 40 cm. So 15,7" spot on.

I meassured the BMT harness height to 16"/41 cm. That must be wrong since, she still has one more slot left in it. Also, the BMT is supposed to replace the BTW, and Lara, you say the harness height is 17" in the BTW right? Must be the same in the BMT then.:scratcheshead:

I need a glass of wine:dizzy:

Lara, I think your brain works somewhat better than mine right now;)
Lena

VKOrsi

Deat Lena :)

got my Multitech today :D:D it's a fabulous seat:love::love::love::love:
will make photos tomorrow, i do not have my camera with me now.

i am so happy that Lily got this seat :)

(an meanwhile i found an other matchin point with you, when my twins were born i owned a peugeot 307 :) not the sw, but the smaller version. I really liked that car :thumbsup:)

lenats31

Deat Lena :)

got my Multitech today :D:D it's a fabulous seat:love::love::love::love:
will make photos tomorrow, i do not have my camera with me now.

i am so happy that Lily got this seat :)

(an meanwhile i found an other matchin point with you, when my twins were born i owned a peugeot 307 :) not the sw, but the smaller version. I really liked that car :thumbsup:)

WHO TOOK THE CAMERA!!!???:p WE want TONS of pictures:love:

Lena

VKOrsi

got the pictures :love::love:
angle is not the best, i was in a hurry, but will take more :)
1213286690.0432.jpg

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC