MA DOMS and expiry

BeBo's Mama

Hi there,

I have a chance to get a good deal on MAs (BRU sale, plus gift certificate at the store from returning Avent stuff). I need one, possibly two of these seats, so a sale would be great and on the two seats I could save over $120.

My question is: how concerned should I be about DOMs on this seat?? DS is 15 months and I want to keep him rearfacing as long as possible. He is fairly skinny and about average height. IF we have another baby, it would likely happen in the next two years or not at all . . . .

Soooo, do you think I should go for the sale and not pay too much attention to the DOMs (unless they are really old)? Is there some general logic or rule I can use to figure out what to do? I never really paid much attention to DOMs until I started reading this site, but now I am wondering if this sale is really such a good deal after all.

Thanks for your help!

ADS

cryswilkins

I personally would want the newest DOM as possible. If you want to keep him RF as long as possible, then the new 35 lb RF limit would be a great benefit to you. So you would want nothing older than 2/2008.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC