I saw a Radian used in a commercial

BudgieStew

Just sitting down to watch the NationWide Race from yesterday and a chest clip in a Citi ad caught my eye.I rewind and see a boy in a SuperCool Radian.
Now that is the first time I have ever saw one on T.V.

ADS

BudgieStew

Hmm I think so but commercials move faster then a hummingbird on speed.

They were driving through an animal park and parked.

Young boy maybe 3 or 4, FF passenger outboard of a sedan chest clip looked correct but the harness may have been a bit loose as shown above the shoulder from when he moves forward to check out the animals.From the front it could be the normal looking slack in Radian you know the way the chest clip pulls at it. I know no matter how tight our Radians are they always look like they have a bit of slack.

Two older children also were in the back bouncing around and holding the shoulder belt out if the way.

becca011906

Senior Community Member
I saw a clip from that the other day and wondered if that's what it was, we have a britax clip on our radian so i wasn't sure but i though it was too... i just love seeing Jon & Kate + 8 and all thier kids in HHB and Radians !!!

BudgieStew

That show is on TLC right?

I had to cancel TLC when I was pregnant with DD, my stress level went right through the roof everytime I turned on The Baby Story and the like.:rolleyes:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC