attachement to carseat to be able to pull it?

sepedaboyz

I saw a picture, I think on here, of a mom that is "pulling" her son in his carseat through what looks like the airport. Is that really what it is? Do they make/sell an attachment so you can really do that? That would make traveling SO much easier.

ADS

Milkie&Cookie

Its called a Go Go Babyz and its the best thing in the world! If you do any airtravel with kiddos, I highly recommend it!
:thumbsup:

sepedaboyz

Wow, this looks like a life saver for travel! Anyone live in the Atlanta area and have one that they would consider letting me borrow? I don't really fly that much to make a $90 investment at least right now especially after buying 3 carseats yesterday!

ffpmcps

I also don't travel much, and didn't have the $$ to spend. So I bought a luggage cart for $19.99 that is rated up to 120lbs. I then attached the car seat to it by wrapping the latch strap around the back and clipping it on the metal. Then I took the tether strap up over the top and attached it to the metal as well. It was actually really sturdy. Sorry I don't have pics, hope the explaination makes since :)

Andrea

crunchierthanthou

We did the luggage cart route as well. It was similar to this one, but had larger wheels and cost $30 at Target. We added a bungee cord for stability (routed it through the ff beltpath and connected it to the back of the cart).

We had tried one like this thinking it would be great to have it fold up, but it broke before we ever got out of our house. Even though ds and his carseat combined were less than the maximum weight, one of the plastic arms snapped off. I think it's because the shape of the base makes the MA sit so far foward. I'm just glad I tried it out before we left so we weren't relying on it.

Here's dh pulling ds through Dulles last week.

0414081255-1.jpg

NVMBR02

I also have done the carseat with the luggage cart with the bungee cord through the ffing belt path. I have never used with a child in it that way, but I would. I just usually have 2 carseats with me so I stack 2 carseat on the luggage cart and push a stroller (with either a kid or all of our stuff in it).

So far our cart has held up well, I bought it at walmart.

TXAggieTech

When are you traveling? We are working in Columbus, OH right now but our next stop is Atlanta. If it is while we are there you can borrow ours. I have lent it out several times. People have just given me a check for the amount of one new, when they return it I give back the check. That way if I never here from someone again it is just like they 'bought' it from me.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC