Oppinions?

Victorious4

Senior Community Member
I'd really appreciate it if you could check out this flyer, which I'm printing on paper with a soft blue sky & cloud background - honest criticisms? :eek: (I deleted the small tabs at the bottom as they have my full name & home phone)....

Last edited:
ADS

Dreaming_of_Speed

Senior Community Member
I like it. The picture is really cute.

I do have two small ideas: Is it possible to add "member" to the first line? It confused me at first. I think it would read better if it had "time" after 'relaxation' (ok i thought of a third) Instead of 'incorporating' i would put 'that incorporate'. I just think it fits better with the sentence. Other than those little thing it think its good.

How many kids are you looking for?

Victorious4

Senior Community Member
Thanks, Dreamin :) Per my state laws I can take in up to 4 additional kids besides my own - 2 can be infants/toddlers.... I'd prefer to have fewer than that, personally, but financially I think I'll end up needing to max out :eek:

U

Unregistered

I'm not able to see the flyer(don't have the right program on my computer or something). But I'm assuming it's daycare related? We had a daycare for 18 years. In your state are you able to have up to 6 kids without a license? or are you licensed and able to have 6 without a helper?(that is how it is in our state, either 4 infants or 6 toddlers/kids per teacher).

I wish I could see it. Good Luck!

Victorious4

Senior Community Member
Yup - pretty OT for carseats ... so far!

I don't have to be lisenced for a Family Daycare here, but I have to be registered & I can only have 2 or less infants/toddlers, with a total of 5 kids (including my own) - for a Small Day Care center, I would need to be lisenced & have a registered helper to have up to 12 kids total.... I actually prefer the 1:3 ratio, but am willing to accomodate 1:5 to afford the improvements I need to make on my house (which is allowable with child care here, & a tax right off, too).

I can copy/paste my flyer out of Word into a Text only format if yo'ud like to see? I'd really appreciate comments to make it as good as possible, even though our county's Child Care Council makes recommendations to parents requesting child care - I'm afraid perhaps it's not so nice of me, but I'd like to be able to choose families I'd feel most comfortable working with instead of just "taking who I get" :eek:

Eventually, I'm sure I will have questions about vehicle & carseat options with child care - if anyone has any tips ahead of time, go ahead & dish ;)

Victorious4

Senior Community Member
Here's an updated version in TEXT format - I have a music note border in the Word version....

Last edited:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC