Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Thread: Oppinions?

Red face Oppinions?

I'd really appreciate it if you could check out this flyer, which I'm printing on paper with a soft blue sky & cloud background - honest criticisms? (I deleted the small tabs at the bottom as they have my full name & home phone)....
    Last edited by Victorious4; 02-25-2006 at 11:57 PM.
    TIFF ~ doula & all hours childcare provider
    SCARLA: winter '02 . . . Jr. Roller Derby level III
    BEAR: spring '11 ... Recaro Sport + Clek Oobr
    RAHNE: summer '17 ... MicoMax30 + RadianRXT
    childcare: 0-7yrs... Contender + Frontier Clicktight
    {emergencies: Scenera Next, Highback, Topside}

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
    I like it. The picture is really cute.

I do have two small ideas: Is it possible to add "member" to the first line? It confused me at first. I think it would read better if it had "time" after 'relaxation' (ok i thought of a third) Instead of 'incorporating' i would put 'that incorporate'. I just think it fits better with the sentence. Other than those little thing it think its good.

How many kids are you looking for?

Thanks, Dreamin Per my state laws I can take in up to 4 additional kids besides my own - 2 can be infants/toddlers.... I'd prefer to have fewer than that, personally, but financially I think I'll end up needing to max out

Unregistered
    I'm not able to see the flyer(don't have the right program on my computer or something). But I'm assuming it's daycare related? We had a daycare for 18 years. In your state are you able to have up to 6 kids without a license? or are you licensed and able to have 6 without a helper?(that is how it is in our state, either 4 infants or 6 toddlers/kids per teacher).

I wish I could see it. Good Luck!

Wink Yup - pretty OT for carseats ... so far!

I don't have to be lisenced for a Family Daycare here, but I have to be registered & I can only have 2 or less infants/toddlers, with a total of 5 kids (including my own) - for a Small Day Care center, I would need to be lisenced & have a registered helper to have up to 12 kids total.... I actually prefer the 1:3 ratio, but am willing to accomodate 1:5 to afford the improvements I need to make on my house (which is allowable with child care here, & a tax right off, too).

I can copy/paste my flyer out of Word into a Text only format if yo'ud like to see? I'd really appreciate comments to make it as good as possible, even though our county's Child Care Council makes recommendations to parents requesting child care - I'm afraid perhaps it's not so nice of me, but I'd like to be able to choose families I'd feel most comfortable working with instead of just "taking who I get"

Eventually, I'm sure I will have questions about vehicle & carseat options with child care - if anyone has any tips ahead of time, go ahead & dish

Here's an updated version in TEXT format - I have a music note border in the Word version....
    Last edited by Victorious4; 02-25-2006 at 11:57 PM.