is BRU the only place that carries the Galaxy Nautilus??

mamabear

I can't remember now but I thought Baby Depot was carrying it too, but I'm probably wrong...

I need 2 of these sooooo bad and it seems like BRU is going to be out of stock permanently!

ADS

mamaofthree

Baby Depot has the Matrix pattern, so does Amazon and Target.com, though I believe they are on backorder at the latter two places. Reese is expected to be released soon and will be at Amazon and Target.com. If you need one ASAP, there's always Walmart. You can do site to store shipping for free. And yes, Galaxy is a BRU/TRU exclusive. Reese appears the same, only a lighter gray.

Kimberly

TerisBoys

If you check out the shopping and deals thread, there's an awesome sale this week at Target. Sale (10% off), plus coupon code (10% off) plus free ship.

Catch is, they're backordered - but they come to under $130+ tax if you can afford to wait and don't mind the Matrix cover.

njkj

Do you have a Fred Meyer near you?? That is where I got our GN and they had like 6 or 7 on the self.

mamabear

Thanks ladies
I know I can get my hands on one now easier than before, but we are really liking the Galaxy cover the best. DH HATES the other two and said the Galaxy is at least "acceptable".:p
I guess I'll keep checking in w/ BRU
They actually found 2 for me yesterday but they were 4 hours away.
I don't need one that bad yet!!:whistle:

U

Unregistered

I thought I wanted the Galaxy cover, until I saw it in person. I was VERY disappointed, something about it just looks odd!

mamabear

I thought I wanted the Galaxy cover, until I saw it in person. I was VERY disappointed, something about it just looks odd!

I agree. The hue to the grey is weird.
DH likes it better than the rest though because he doesn't like al of the contrast of the black with the other 2.

Maybe the Reese will be better...............

Heather98012

When is the Reese coming out & where will it be sold? I thought I read it was just another version of black & grey, correct?

mamaofthree

I haven't seen Galaxy IRL (my BRU isn't getting it supposedly), what the heck is weird about it? Purpley gray? I don't like the contrast of the black and silver on Matrix at all. Very boyish IMO. The Bravo blends a little better and at least will hide dirt better. But I hate Walmart and I got Matrix for cheaper, so Matrix it was.

Between Galaxy and Reese, I'd choose Galaxy just because it is a darker gray. I don't like dirty carseats or washing covers.

Kimberly

Qarin

I like the look (and feel) of the Galaxy just fine, and prefer to shop at Babysaurus over Walmart any day.

mamabear

I haven't seen Galaxy IRL (my BRU isn't getting it supposedly), what the heck is weird about it? Purpley gray?

Kimberly

It's sort of a tan/grey. hard to explain, but the grey has a little brownish under tone to it.
not bad, just slightly off looking for a grey color..........

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC