Free Senseo Coffee Maker

ADS

Connor's Mom

sweet! i was just thinking of how wasteful the pods seem and how i may not invest in them after i use my free box. good product, thanks for the link :)

AHHHH, that is what this is for: Presto MyPod Refillable Personal Pod/Coffee Holder.

I have had mine about a year. I answered that questionare about a dozen times before I actually got one. Just an FYI, I have read ( it is a big thing on my coupon board) that they only give these out to about 5% of the people filling it out. My fave coffee is Community Coffee New Orleans blend with Chicory. No way are ya ganna find that in a pod, lol. Someone had posted about these refillable things and I picked one up at Walmart. I love it! The pods are WAY too expensive to use and you can get the filters for this thing for around $3 for 100 filters.

Cyrene

Me too. :eek: Wanna come over for a dinner party? I have coffee.

It would have to be tea for me cause I only like smelling coffee:D

Earl gray is my absolute favorite so I hope I can find pods around here for that!

BTW- mine shipped today I got the tracking number:thumbsup: It was a great deal but I'm sure I'll pay by having them email me junk for the next 20 yrs but oh well:eek:

indigoblossom

BTW- mine shipped today I got the tracking number:thumbsup: It was a great deal but I'm sure I'll pay by having them email me junk for the next 20 yrs but oh well:eek:

me too - just got the tracking email - which is sweet. i hate waiting weeks and weeks for promo items. and yeah, we'll see how much junk mail we have to endure now. hehe ;)

celtic1885

Got my tracking number! Whoo hoo! Can't figure out when it should be here though...........course the fact that my two babies are crawling all over me might have something to do with it! :D

lovinwaves

Got my tracking number! Whoo hoo! Can't figure out when it should be here though...........course the fact that my two babies are crawling all over me might have something to do with it! :D

There will not be a delivery date. It will be shipped DHL to your local USPS, then they will mail it to you.

USmominOz

I got one, but I can't accept the offer since I live overseas:(.

Just mark that you drink coffee, you are social and talk about your opinions if you like or dislike a product.

natysr

I got one, but I can't accept the offer since I live overseas:(.

Just mark that you drink coffee, you are social and talk about your opinions if you like or dislike a product.

yeah, I did that. It still didn't work. Maybe I'll try from a different computer.

md_mommy

To the OP - thanks for passing the word! I've been eyeing them, but didn't quite want to make the investment, now I just wish the coffee pods were not so expensive!

It was easy to figure out what they were "looking" for, just answer the questions like you a coffee fanatic who belongs to a club having frequent get-togethers and that you always share your opinion on new products :)

USmominOz

yeah, I did that. It still didn't work. Maybe I'll try from a different computer.

This is what I marked:

#1 drink:
Coffee
Water
Soda

No

I don't own a single serve machine

Strongly agree
Agree

I belong to a parenting group

I do not belong to a social group

Strongly agree
Strongly agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly agree
Neither agree/disagree
Strongly disagree

Good luck!

natysr

This is what I marked:

#1 drink:
Coffee
Water
Soda

No

I don't own a single serve machine

Strongly agree
Agree

I belong to a parenting group

I do not belong to a social group

Strongly agree
Strongly agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly agree
Neither agree/disagree
Strongly disagree

Good luck!

Wow, I just put in all of those answers exactly, and it did not give it to me.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC