Fido Marathon on craigslist (Chicago)

Stresch

http://chicago.craigslist.org/wcl/bab/653140962.html

If I shouldn't be posting this here, I'm sorry. Feel free to move or delete the thread.

I know a lot of people really want a Fido cover, so I thought someone here might live close enough to pick it up or want to contact the seller about just shipping the cover. The seat isn't expired, but it's close, so she might be willing to consider less. It's too far for me to drive, or I might try to get it myself to sell.

ADS
I just e-mailed and said I live near Joliet, IL and could meet half way or she could ship it, but I only needed the cover and told her it was close to expiration. I need a cover for my FPSVD and this would be perfect!

Hopefully she will???? Thanks for posting this!

She said tehre are alot intersted in paying 90.00 for the seat. I just want the cover. She said she will sell it for me and save it for me if I will pay 90.00 for the cover only! (Lol, not happening). Oh well. :-( She said if no one shows up I can have hte cover for 40.00-that seems alot to me, but it looks so comfy and my FPSVD cover is getting crappy!(I need to call britax)

4boysmom

it still has 16 months of life left, that doesn't seem all that "almost expired". I have a fido ready to expire this Sept!! :( The elastic in the top is pretty much gone but I am not going to get a new one for 4 months usage plus I think I am going to retire it a hair early, it needs new HUGS so it can't be used ffing apparently, now I am really glad I gave it to my youngest to rf a week ago. We'd been hugsless for quite a while.

4boysmom

yeah I think it is still overpriced, should be closer to $50 as a prorated rate. Just saying there still is a decent amount of time left in it :thumbsup: I just especially notice because I wish I had an extra year for my fido and it too has a Sept. birthday, but a year earlier.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC