Ok fellow carseat geeks, welcome to my Target

wendytthomas

Admin - CPST Instructor
Staff member
LOL Or at least that's how I feel it looks.

2436501248_4711e50ac4.jpg

I reorganized both my garage and my attic this week, so the shelves that were in the garage went upstairs, and so did the carseats I don't use often (the brown Radian and two High Rise boosters are still good). I got to arrange them all like this about 1:30 last night. hehe I was highly amused and I thought you guys would like it too.

Wendy

ADS

wendytthomas

Admin - CPST Instructor
Staff member
LOL

When I mentioned the Britax sale to my husband yesterday his exact words were, "Bad Wendy. No!"

I've got at least one of everything up there (other than a dedicated high back booster which is in Piper's closet since I don't want it exposed to the constant summertime heat up there). AO, Snugride, Advantage, Radian, Summit (I think), two High Rises. hehe

Wendy

BookMama

Senior Community Member
I love that picture and that setup! I would so love to have my car seats displayed (er, stored) so nicely.

Defrost

Moderator - CPSTI Emeritus
Amused? A bit...

Jealous? YES! :D

(Pathetically, I'm more jealous of the organized storage space than the seats themselves LOL!)

That looks fantastic, though. You must be pleased to have them all organized like that!

brooklynsmommy

Not only am I jealous of her shopping selections... but look at how big her attic is!!! That thing looks to be the size of our apartment!

wendytthomas

Admin - CPST Instructor
Staff member
I love that picture and that setup! I would so love to have my car seats displayed (er, stored) so nicely.

hehe Yeah, uh, stored! I was so happy it worked out this well. I thought our camping gear and paints would fill up most of the shelves.

Amused? A bit...

Jealous? YES! :D

(Pathetically, I'm more jealous of the organized storage space than the seats themselves LOL!)

That looks fantastic, though. You must be pleased to have them all organized like that!

Thanks, I am. I've spent the last four days working on my garage and attic (all for the want of a Mini Cooper S convertible) and so I am THRILLED with how everything looks now. My kitchen is a mess due to some storage of things yet to go upstairs, and the dishes are adding up a bit, but wow, my attic is clean!! And my garage. :) I'm not embarrassed to have the garage door open anymore!

Not only am I jealous of her shopping selections... but look at how big her attic is!!! That thing looks to be the size of our apartment!

We had an estimate to finish it a couple of years ago. The contractor estimated that we would get another 600-650 square feet out of the attic (not including the parts that would have to be floored over so there would be storage for what is up there now. It's a fairly large space. Our house is about 56' wide, I think, and the attic goes across the entire space. I forget how deep our house is. 35' as an estimate (our room is 18', Piper's room is 12', plus a 5' hallway)? So the attic is that deep as well.

That can't be right, that would mean that there's 1500 square feet up there. Well, maybe, I think that's how much there is on the second floor. But it's not all usable, though I would say if it's floored over for storage just under half would be. So yeah, I guess about 650 square feet of usable possible room up there. I'd love to finish it and put a cat room up there with their litter boxes, a sink, a small trash can, and shelving or cabinets for their litter and food. Right now they live in the laundry room and so it's kind of smelly. Nathan won't do laundry because of it. Plus I'd love to have that space be either a rec room for our den and having people over, or Piper's playroom. At least until she doesn't need a playroom anymore, then turn it into a rec room with billiards or something.

Thanks all for looking!

Wendy

Oh that is funny!!!!!! This weekend we were cleanign out my garage and the van and it was super nice out..so alot of people walking buy. I had all the carseats lined up on a shelf in my yard and this lady walked by and went! WOW! I would like that seat! WOW, how much for that one? LOL LOL LOL! When I said they were mine her mouth dropped! I even said...um, and I have gotten rid of 4 that aren't here. LOL!
*I had lined up:
*Radian65
*Scenera
*FPSVD
*Graco High back booster
*Graco High back booster
*Graco LBB
*Cosco LBB
*Cosco AOE seat
*Graco COmfort sport(destroyed that sucker ;-) ).

wendytthomas

Admin - CPST Instructor
Staff member
Oh that is funny!!!!!! This weekend we were cleanign out my garage and the van and it was super nice out..so alot of people walking buy. I had all the carseats lined up on a shelf in my yard and this lady walked by and went! WOW! I would like that seat! WOW, how much for that one? LOL LOL LOL! When I said they were mine her mouth dropped! I even said...um, and I have gotten rid of 4 that aren't here. LOL!
*I had lined up:
*Radian65
*Scenera
*FPSVD
*Graco High back booster
*Graco High back booster
*Graco LBB
*Cosco LBB
*Cosco AOE seat
*Graco COmfort sport(destroyed that sucker ;-) ).

LOL Awesome! I hope you had fun taking care of the CS. Therapy. Ahhhhh. hehe

She really wanted to buy them? You are a store!

Wendy

Yup, she wanted to buy the radian65 and FPSVD and a low back! LOL! She said she needed new seats. She said she would give me 20.00 for the radian65, 20 for the FPSVD and 5.00 for the low back! I just :ROTFLMAO: at her!
I did tell her where she could find these seats at cheaper prices though! Not for 20.00 though!:p:scratcheshead:

My goodwill's prices are so high! They wanted 200.00 for a used gross pee smelling couch!:eek:

I don't use any of the low backs as they were from when Michael was in low backs when he was 3 :whistle::eek:(before I knew better). Now, I just use one for my one daycare boy occassionally if I take him out(105 pounds, 6 years old). The high back is for my daycare kid, the other high back is for grandparents house(they gave it back to us, because they never drive them anywhere, plus I just install Michael's radian when they do),
I just need to invest in more HWH seats.

I am giving the coso LBB to my mom so she stops using an avent(or advent) brand LBB expired booster for her step grandkids.

Oh and it was so much fun destroying that comfort sport! The looks I got though! :eek: One person I swear was going to call the cops(He gave me an evill look and took out his cell phone) till I yelled, IT is an expired carseat no kid is in it! LOL! :eek:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC