Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Just bought a Mac Twin Techno

I just had to share.

I debated whether I even needed a double stroller, which I realized on our first big trip out of the house. . I DO! Then I had to decide whether I wanted a tandem or a side-by-side. . .after trying a bunch out at BRU I settled on the SBS.

My BR didn't have any Mac Twin strollers, so I more or less ordered blindly. But I love Mac strollers and played with the Techno single, so I knew mostly what to expect. Oh, and Youtube videos were helpful in making my decision.

I debated between getting the Baby Planet unity, but didn't want to risk not liking their unique handle (plus I'm 5'0 so not everything fits me well). And I wasn't looking to spend more than about $250, so I was just going to get the Twin Triumph.

But then I found that www.babye-store.com had '07 Twin Technos for $250 and jumped on it. Much better than $330 for an '08. I think I can skip the couple of enhancements the '08s have.

Overall, I'm very happy! And I've been able to take both kids out by myself and keep sane. . so that says something!

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Carseat Crazy

Re: Just bought a Mac Twin Techno

Just because of you and the link you shared, I had to buy one as well. Thanks. I have a Qwest I bought for DD2, but every single time I get it out (which is always for longer days/trips) all of sudden DD1 is too tired to walk and I end up pushing her and lugging DD2 everywhere. I thought buying a double stroller with DD1 being 5 now I thought it would be a waste, but at only 250, I couldn't pass that up, besides I can really use it when #3 comes along.

I got the Blue Sky color.
    DD1-13y, DD2-9y, DS1-7y, DS2-4y

Re: Just bought a Mac Twin Techno

You're welcome!

I hope you like it! I got the Crimson, if for no other reason than red is my DD's favorite color. For this week, anyway. LOL