experts, does this stroller exist?

minismom

Basically, I need a stroller with reversible seat, easy fold, and that can be folded with the seat in the rear facing position. And I want the option of bassinet too. Storage is nice but I'll compromise. Ditto with weight.
I tried the Vista in store and it does fold w the seat RF even though the manual doesnt say so. The seat part sticks out, so it's not a perfect fold, but ok enough. I also tried the Buzz and it won't fold RF cause it doesn't lock, so it will pop right back up. Anything else out there?
I've now started putting dd in the car first pretty much everytime we stroll around cause where we live we can't really stroll. The Bugaboo is a huge pain to fold/unfold. I don't wanna take the seat out to fold anymore, but I always use it RF so it doesn't seem like a have many choices.
What's the deal with the Icoo Targo? I can't find reviews anymore and they didn't have it at the store to try out.
Please help!!!

ADS

TXAggieTech

Sounds like our Quinny XLs. We bought our two in Germany but they made a US version for a few years. It is a beast of a seat. We have the bassinet and you could also add a second seat.

lovinwaves

Not going to meet all your needs, but have you looked into the Dreamer Design Park Avenue?

Big Basket
Rear-Facing Seat
Price isn't bad
Bassinett option
Easy fold(I can't remember if you can fold it with the seat rf'ing though)
Nice fabric
Adjustable Handlebar
Air Tires
Infant Insert
Belly Bar built into seat
Nice sunshade

minismom

Sounds like our Quinny XLs. We bought our two in Germany but they made a US version for a few years. It is a beast of a seat. We have the bassinet and you could also add a second seat.

Is the US version called the Quinny Buzz? That's the Quinny stroller I saw and it really wont fold RF at all. Such a shame...

minismom

Not going to meet all your needs, but have you looked into the Dreamer Design Park Avenue?

Big Basket
Rear-Facing Seat
Price isn't bad
Bassinett option
Easy fold(I can't remember if you can fold it with the seat rf'ing though)
Nice fabric
Adjustable Handlebar
Air Tires
Infant Insert
Belly Bar built into seat
Nice sunshade

Thanks Mel, I came across this stroller on a post here when I was researching before starting my own thread. I saw a video review saying it was a bit small and had a short seat so wouldn't last big babies too long. It does seem nice and the price is good though. I tried to find parent reviews or a website with more info and list of retailers and couldn't. Do you have any links? Thanks again!

BW1426

What about a Bumbleride flyer. I like that the handle reverses. So, you don't have to flip the seat, you just flip the handle bar. I didn't love it as much as some other strollers simply because it didn't have the inflatable tires like the bugaboo, but I still really liked it.

minismom

What about a Bumbleride flyer. I like that the handle reverses. So, you don't have to flip the seat, you just flip the handle bar. I didn't love it as much as some other strollers simply because it didn't have the inflatable tires like the bugaboo, but I still really liked it.

I just checked it out, and it's nice but I want bigger wheels. And a bassinet!
Argh! so hard...

minismom

Have you checked out the PegPerego Skate? I know it folds with the seat attached and in the rea facing position.

http://en.pegperegoskate.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=30&Itemid=63

I would LOVE the have either the skate or the Bug. but my hubby would KILL me. So I'm stuck with a Graco :(

the Skate looks awesome!!! But it weighs a ton... I can't remember how much now but it's something really ridiculous. So I guess basically I have to decide between the so so half fold of the Vista when RF and the heavy weight of the Skate. What's wrong with those stroller makers? you'd think for those prices they would be PERFECT!!!

BW1426

The same thing I thought about the wheels :( Check out the Bumble Ride Queen B. The thing I loved about the flyer (I assume the Queen B is the same, though you can also buy a removable bassinet for the Queen B) is that the seat flattened all the way out into a bassinet making it easier to fold. I don't think you are going to find a nice structured removable bassinet that folds without having to take the seat off.

P.S. The Queen B has nicer tires :)

BabyKaykes

I am in LOVE with the skate....I officially have stroller envy....

But I will stick with my Contours Options...it is still my dream stroller.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC