It's a Clek Safari!

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
Clek Ollis

I need to use my old cameras or learn to shrink the good cameras pictures because I can't ever get them to be a small enough size to insert in my posts... <duh>.

I'll post back after the kids see these and review them :)

ADS

Kellyr2

Nice! I'm thinking about these for Aaric for post-Husky use. let me know how the seat width is. The Monarch is too narrow for him.

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
Well, the kids LOVED them! The 1.8 mile home from school was a chorus of how comfortable they are, like sitting on a pillow, love the armrests, easy to buckle, love the padding on the armrests, love the covers, the depth being a little shallow was NOT a problem for them. It's raining so I didn't get a picture of them in them yet :thumbsdown:...maybe tomorrow :)

Kelly, I'll try to get a measurement, it's not wide, but it's wide open... my kids are a tough judge, since they aren't uncomfortable in any booster (scrawny little thangs...)

:)

sirrahn

the depth being a little shallow was NOT a problem for them.

:thumbsup: I don't know what it is about that seat, because it looks like it should be really uncomfortable for big kids as shallow as it is, but my long legged 10.5 yr old loves his too.

I love the animal prints together!

jen_nah

CPST Instructor
I LOVE the Zebra cover. We have the pink camo but when we bought ours the store only had the pink & green camo plus K1 had seen the pink camo that was donated to us for another family we gave it too.

Judi

CPST/Firefighter
I want one sooooo bad! But black, of course. I had Tyler sit in it at Lifesavers.

scatterbunny

I thought for sure H's favorite would be the pink camo, she loves her regular green camo B510, but given a choice, she picked Zebra. :p

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
It was funny, DH picked the covers, and the kids LOVE them. They were griping about something, and I said, well, we could have got plain blue to match my van, and they both said WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?!!?!? NO WAY!!!! lol.
I have pictures of a kid in one now, compared to her not in one (she's 8.5...52.5 inches tall, 57 pounds) http://picasaweb.google.com/joolstag/ClekOllis

keri1292

She looks so good in that booster. They seem to give more of a boost than most. Is that correct? My dd would love that zebra print too. :love:

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
Yeah, I think it's a little thicker than our others, I'll whip out a ruler and camera later for fun :thumbsup:

Kat_Momof3

it looks thick... can you measure the thickness? I am torn between this and the Monterey to buy next month.

Jeffrey wants this... I want the Monterey.

But he's done fine in a backless so far, so I'm tempted to let him have his way.

And Bitsy is still small/average for her age... she's wearing the sizes Jeffrey has been wearing all year and he's 6.5yrs old now.
My kids are big!

scatterbunny

And Bitsy is still small/average for her age... she's wearing the sizes Jeffrey has been wearing all year and he's 6.5yrs old now.
My kids are big!

LOL! Bitsy is in the 65th-70th percentile for height for an 8.5yo girl, so she's actually slightly above average for her age, for height. ;) She's between the 40th-45th percentile for weight for her age.

I know sometimes having kids in the 90th+ percentile (especially for height) can make other kids all seem tiny. :p

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
LOL! Bitsy is in the 65th-70th percentile for height for an 8.5yo girl, so she's actually slightly above average for her age, for height. ;) She's between the 40th-45th percentile for weight for her age.

I know sometimes having kids in the 90th+ percentile (especially for height) can make other kids all seem tiny. :p

Thanks for looking that up, Jenny. She *towers* above her classmates...granted, she's one of the oldest, but still... :love:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC