Chase has 50 pounds harness limite?

christineka

My walmart ad says so and I live in the US. Anyone know if this is correct? $60 is an awesome deal on a 50 pounds harnessing seat, considering my 8.5 year old could ride in it. (Her torso is 16 inches with 47 pounds of weight.)

Christine

ADS

MomToEliEm

It must be a typo. The walmart site lists 40lb limit and the evenflo site lists 40lb limit on the harness.

Wasn't there some shopping deals on the graco nautilus this week? People were getting it for something like $125 instead of the $150.

snowbird25ca

Moderator - CPST Instructor
Chase limit in the US is 40lbs.

Wal-mart has been having problems with weight limits on their site lately. There was a thread not too long ago about the EFTA being listed with the 40lb weight limit.

So maybe they went and changed all the 40lb limit seats to 50lbs in the description? :rolleyes:

(In Canada the seat is physically different (according to Evenflo,) and our weight limit is 47lbs, just so that if anyone from Canada is reading this and wondering. ;))

An Aurora

Senior Community Member
I noticed that ad too. It is definitley a 40lb limit seat. I really hope nobody reads that and goes and buys it thinking it's a HWH seat :(

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC