Britax Warhouse Sale in May?

U

Unregistered

Can anyone confirm this? Has anyone been to one before? Is it worthwhile? TIA-Maureen

ADS

TXAggieTech

Britax Garage Sale

May 3rd; 8 am - noon

Cash & Credit only, no checks

Featuring: Marathon Convertible Car seats, parkway boosters, infant carriers and strollers

13315 Carowinds Blvd.

Charlotte, NC 28273

If anyone is going I would be giddy over a MA or Regent cover! Or Cowmoo anything. Or prototype anything. I'll be on a plane from TX to OH so no way to make it.

Last edited:

Lys

Senior Community Member
Yes , I went a year and a half ago.
It was an experience- let me tell you!
I've never seen so many women fighting over car seats! ROFL
I won't be able to go this year because I have a seat chekc that same day. :(

laurenrachey

Yes , I went a year and a half ago.
It was an experience- let me tell you!
I've never seen so many women fighting over car seats! ROFL
I won't be able to go this year because I have a seat chekc that same day. :(

:ROTFLMAO: That's near me too! If they had Regents, I would be there!

vamom

Darn. I will be in charlotte the week before and the day after. I keep thinking I shpould pick up a parkway, but have absolutely no need for one. Well, I have no buisness being at a crazy sale.

jwren

Well maybe I should have just drove there we are doing a job there in downtown and I could have tried my BF before I bought it... :eek:;)

Defrost

Moderator - CPSTI Emeritus
I'll have one of each please. In every color except pink, yes, thank you. What's that DD? Oh, fine, throw in the pink ones, too. *sigh*

(I am SO glad I don't live anywhere near this yard sale :ROTFLMAO:)

BookMama

Senior Community Member
I'll have one of each please. In every color except pink, yes, thank you. What's that DD? Oh, fine, throw in the pink ones, too. *sigh*

(I am SO glad I don't live anywhere near this yard sale :ROTFLMAO:)

Me too - I would HAVE to go, and goodness knows I do NOT need any more car seats. I had a hard enough time passing up a $99 True Fit, and I don't need it or even particularly like it! A great Britax sale would kill me.

Now, I WOULD like to know about covers. DD's Mariposa MA is already dirty (it's 3 months old!) by her feet - would love to replace it with a plush fabric instead. And wouldn't mind getting an Onyx cover for DS's Regent. And ... and ... and ... where's that virtual paper bag? :D

SillyLily

Oooh. I wish Sunshine Kids would have one of these yard sales. I think their warehouse is near me. :crying:

Lys

Senior Community Member
And wouldn't mind getting an Onyx cover for DS's Regent. And ... and ... and ... where's that virtual paper bag? :D

I have an Onyx Regent cover just sitting in my closet. PM me if you're insterested.

Mommy2Marcus

Oh Oh Oh...I SO want to go to that! If only I lived close enough! I would be in some major trouble if I did! If I did go I would buy another Marathon for my car! Hehe!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC