I'm in love!

Stresch

I went to Babies 'R' Us this afternoon to try out the Keyfit. I expected it would fit in the car, since everyone here says it's so easy. But even better? It fits in the (practically useless) middle seat, next to the Marathon! I didn't think we could justify the expense, since we'll probably move to a convertible pretty early. However, if we can keep one of the outboard spots open, it's totally worth it.

Now I just need to see if it will go on sale before October.

ADS

Laurette

OT but where did you get that MA with the dasiy cover? I have never seen that before and I love dasiys!

Stresch

It's the Daisy Couture pattern from 2007 I think. I got it from Britax. When my second Decathlon broke, I choose a Marathon as a replacement, and since I had my choice of pattern (and they were replacing with a less expensive seat) I picked the (expensive) Daisy.

SusanMae

Senior Community Member
I don't know if I've ever seen the KF on sale...but keep an eye out for those 15% off coupons that they have and get it then.

Susan

md_mommy

I don't know if I've ever seen the KF on sale...but keep an eye out for those 15% off coupons that they have and get it then.

:yeahthat:
I bought mine with a 15% off coupon because I found that BRU never has them on sale.

The Keyfits are great! Another benefit is that they are a lighter weight than most of the others, which really matters when you are carrying your baby in it, especially if you have a larger baby or when they get a little older.

VLsMom

I am in love with my KeyFit too!

I got it on sale last summer for $119 from JcPenney. I found out about the sale from these forums.

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
I got my Key Fit for $107 Shipped from the Right Start...you just have to keep a vigilant eye out for amazing sales and cross your fingers :thumbsup:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC