I just bought a TrueFit for $99.99 shipped!!

munchkin

Emily'sMom started a thread this morning about Compass boosters being on sale at The Learning Curve Shop. I figured I would try and see if you could use the SD419 code (for 50% off any item) on a True Fit. Sure enough I got it for $99.99 shipped!! I don't even need another carseat and am waiting for a Marathon I just bought to get here, but couldn't pass up half price for a $200 carseat.

Here is the website if anyone else wants to try or get it. :)

http://shop.learningcurve.com/wps/myportal/shop/

ADS

Emily'sMom

Don't you just love a sale!!!
I got a b510 giraffe with the carry bag for $62.94...
(I had to pay $7.95 shipping, but no tax:))
I'm delighted to have a back-up seat on the way.

TerisBoys

I'm wishing there was a different B510 - I only found giraffe and daisy :(

Oh well - that's someone's way of saying "You DON'T need another booster" - right?

ZephyrBlue

It's good for 50% off the ENTIRE ORDER. I just ordered a True Fit in Monet and a Daisy B510 for $149.99 shipped!!!!

OMGosh. I just realized- I have 4 car seats coming. A Monterey (will be here Tuesday), a Frontier on pre-order from BabyOnTheGo, and the True Fit and B510. DH is going to flip!

Mama!

Which compass booster is the really good one? The B510? I can't remember which one Scatterbunny said is good for long torsoe'd kids.

skaterbabs

:confused:
Weird ...I tried five times before and it wouldn't take it, but this time it did.

Now to convince Cam we have to get THIS one RIGHT NOW. (I want the daisy booster for Joy to keep at Grandma's house as an "emergency" seat :whistle: )

azgirl71

CPST Instructor
:confused:
Weird ...I tried five times before and it wouldn't take it, but this time it did.

Now to convince Cam we have to get THIS one RIGHT NOW. (I want the daisy booster for Joy to keep at Grandma's house as an "emergency" seat :whistle: )

You cannot pass up this deal!! I was impressed with what I saw at LS, but did not get to play. I had a little extra in my business account. I figure if i really like it I can always sell one of my MA's to cover it.

skaterbabs

You cannot pass up this deal!! I was impressed with what I saw at LS, but did not get to play. I had a little extra in my business account. I figure if i really like it I can always sell one of my MA's to cover it.

It will honestly depend on how much money is left over after paying the bills. But he agrees that it's a good idea. I want think pink one, but the blue one is half the price, and at 50% off we can try to order the pink cover later.

azgirl71

CPST Instructor
It will honestly depend on how much money is left over after paying the bills. But he agrees that it's a good idea. I want think pink one, but the blue one is half the price, and at 50% off we can try to order the pink cover later.

I agree that the blue one at 50% off already is a great deal!!! Probably $30 shipped.

keri1292

This is a good deal too...$6.50 for a wooden Thomas Oval set that includes 10 pieces of wooden track, a Thomas the Tank Engine Train, a passenger car, and a Railroad Crossing Sign.

calebsmama03

I agree that the blue one at 50% off already is a great deal!!! Probably $30 shipped.

The blue one says it's a 505. I can't find the differences between the 505 and the 510. MIL is looking for a spare seat for their car so this is great. Should I tell her the blue 505 is fine or push her to get the 510 (or 530?)?

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC