I just bought a TrueFit for $99.99 shipped!!

ADS

celtic1885

The harness is a little low, so it depends on what you need it for. RF, it would be great. It also has built in lock offs and you don't have to rethread the harness!

Was wanting for both RF and FF - I've seen several different threads on her with different heights for the top harness slot. Ranging from 16.5 to 18.

Does anyone actually have a TF that coudl measure? That will make all the difference.

TIA
Christa

bethng

so which is better? 510 or 530 for the booster? Looking for one to buy for my daycare's van for her as a backup. Looking at Giraffe or cappuccino

Judi

CPST/Firefighter
Was wanting for both RF and FF - I've seen several different threads on her with different heights for the top harness slot. Ranging from 16.5 to 18.

Does anyone actually have a TF that coudl measure? That will make all the difference.

TIA
Christa

I think Lisa was right at 16". We saw it at lifesavers conference. I was sold on it, until I realized that the harness was to low for me FFing.

snowbird25ca

Moderator - CPST Instructor
I think Lisa was right at 16". We saw it at lifesavers conference. I was sold on it, until I realized that the harness was to low for me FFing.

I saw pic's of it taken at lifesavers that managed the top harness height at 18"? The thread is in CMC, I'll have to go look for it. :)

(It's also what Compass stated for the slot height. :shrug-shoulders: )

firemomof3

Oh my god, I LOVE YOU!!!:love:
I had ordered the True fit last night from stroller depot for $179 :(
But canceled it and ordered it for $99!!!!! :eek:
I'm so excited, thank you so much for posting that promo. code!!

skaterbabs

I agree that the blue one at 50% off already is a great deal!!! Probably $30 shipped.

The blue one says it's a 505. I can't find the differences between the 505 and the 510. MIL is looking for a spare seat for their car so this is great. Should I tell her the blue 505 is fine or push her to get the 510 (or 530?)?

The 505 is the short one. It doesn't matter for us because we have two turbos and three parkways in reserve, this would be a travel/grandma/emergency seat.

Do I understand correctly that the daisy one comes with the travel bag? If so, I can get that one because I was factoring in the cost of a bag. :D

firemomof3

Bought another! Just couldn't pass it up! $99 for the Truefit is just :eek: So, my son is in a wizard now but it expires next year so I bought him one too :whistle:

TerisBoys

Is the 530 shorter than the 510 as well?

I get so confused by Compass and their B5** line. You'd think the higher model number would be newer/better.

abacus2

The site isn't up right now, but they have a message posted that says:

"LearningCurve.com will be unavailable during the weekend of April 19-20, 2008 as we perform system upgrades, We apologize for any inconvenience and invite you to return later.

As a token of our appreciation for your visit, we invite you to save 50% on your next purchase during the week of 4/21/08-4/28/08. Simply enter the promotion code SD419 during checkout from the LearningCurveShop (www.learningcurveshop.com). Please note that savings apply to new orders only."

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC