Julie (or anyone else)

ADS

Victorious4

Senior Community Member
I think I might - if I didn't finally decide to throw it out last weekend :confused: My SD can't buckle in with it, so.... :rolleyes: I'll check tonight & have an answer in the morning :cool:

Victorious4

Senior Community Member
I'm sorry!

Ugh, I was hoping I hadn't actually thrown it out - I'd been hanging on to it for months (about a year, actually) & finally just last weekend I remember going through that "junk drawer" - I was so frustrated I couldn't find it now that I threw on my gloves & searched the trash bins, found the other car things that were with it but no belly pad *SIGH* :eek: If no one else has 1 call Britax (I have no idea how much the charge would be, though)....

Dreaming_of_Speed

Senior Community Member
Mind if i ask what kind of car seat things you keep in your junk drawer? I have a locking clip and the tether anchor for my car in my dresser drawer but i cant imagine what kind of car seat junk even a car seat nut could collect!

Victorious4

Senior Community Member
Hehehe - yeah, I have spare locking clips & an extra tether anchor from Ford (The EZOn anchor has a higher weight limit) & the plastic thingies that cover the top tether anchors on the roof of my Escape pop off easily ... the manufacturer said they're not necessary so since I got tired of fooling around trying to keep them on, off they came! :rolleyes:

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
CathyandBrandon said:
well it's not a must need so i was just curious if anyone had a spare. thanks. On the site there like $9.

Hey Cathy :). I've had a dead computer, in additon to the holidays, and am barely online lately!
I think I have a Sapphire from my old Super Elite I can spare, at least it's a nice dark blue :cool:

What else do I have in my carseat junk drawer? Hmmm.. a mighty tite from 2001, a roundabout LATCH strap, a couple old harnesses from various seats, at least a dozen locking clips, several top tethers, some generic anchor hardware, a few chest clips, at least one belt shortening clip... heaps of junk really, lol. (most of the stuff is from confiscated seats...I don't confiscate forcibly, I kindly ask if they'd like me to dispose of their cr@ppy seats for them)
:)

Dreaming_of_Speed

Senior Community Member
i guess i'm guilty of keeping around alot of car seat stuff too. My fiance asked me earlier today why my purse was so heavy and since i didnt know i emptied it. Why did i find inside? Four locking clips, a belt shortening clip, and a tether strap hook (i cut this off one of my broken seat's straps to see something the other day and for some reason it went in my purse afterwards)

After finding these in my purse my fiance started picking on me about it and asked how many i had total. I found 3 in my dresser drawer, 2 in my kitchen drawer, 2 in every car's glove compartment, 4 in my purse, and one in my coat pocket. i think i have 15 total, i dont know how i got so many. I know i got 2 with every seat so thats 4 of them and i have 2 belt shortening clips and 4 regular clips i bought from subaru but the others are a mystery. And with at least 2 kids coming to me i think i'll be getting more.

A mighty tite? I wouldn't let one of those in my house, i would have pitched it. :)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC