When did the banner change?

ADS

CDNTech

Senior Community Member
It's different, isn't it? I like the carseats on the sides and booster in the middle :thumbsup:

:D Such an observant person... I had to go look. I still can't remember what the old one looked like? I know it was colourful and had car-seat.org on it. :D

Qarin

The wayback machine shows how it was:

http://web.archive.org/web/20070117115019/http://www.car-seat.org/

welcome.jpg

SafeDad

CPSDarren - Admin
Staff member
Lol. It used to use the same banner as Car-Safety.Org. I finally begged her for a new one to match the new store:)

Mae

I thought I was just crazy. I noticed, but then thought I'd be laughed at if I pointed it out, and it was still the same lol! :eek:

Good to know I was right!!

SafeDad

CPSDarren - Admin
Staff member
Sometimes your service provider will cache images and pages that are not updated frequently. If it doesn't say "Car-Seat.Org" instead of "Car-Safety.Org" within a couple days, you might contact them if you have tried clearing your local computer cache and temporary internet files.

Mae

Ha! I didnt even notice that it says "car-seat" instead of "car-safety" now!! :eek: Jeez.

I'm yet again, slowly backing away from this thread.

SafeDad

CPSDarren - Admin
Staff member
Still looks the same here too. :scratcheshead:

Ah I figured it out! If you are not in one of the main styles (default, classic, shellebelle) you will still see the old banner. Switch to one of those and see if that works. I'll update the others soon.

SafeDad

CPSDarren - Admin
Staff member
Still looks the same here too. :scratcheshead:

Ah I figured it out! If you are not in one of the main styles (default, classic, shellebelle, standard) you will still see the old banner. Switch to one of those and see if that works. I'll update the others soon.

TXAggieTech

Are the little dots that give online status new? I just noticed them today and didn't want to say anything if they have been there forever!

Mae

They've been there as far as I remember... But I'm fairly new (just highly addicted to this site).

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC