Graco Nautilus on sale @ Target.com

ADS

TerisBoys

Target is backordered 2-6 weeks - but it's a great deal if you have time to wait :)

Shop through Mypoints for points back - plus there's a 10% off code out there somewhere.

Faeanne just got hers for $128.78 after tax (6%) - pre-tax is was $121.49.

Her lil guy is going to be SOO happy :) He wants his 'seat like Wyan's' sooo bad!

csma

I'm wondering (hoping!) if they will have the pre-assembled models with the updated manuals reflecting the ability to LATCH in booster mode, since they're backordered...

mamaofthree

I just ordered! I couldn't figure out how to do ebates plus 10% off, since the 10% was a a link and not a code, but I still got it for $131 including tax and free shipping. Whoo-hoo! DD still technically fits in her Triumph, but she won't last in there forever, and keeps telling me she wants a Nautilus like her sister. I'm hoping it is closer to 2 weeks than 6 though.

Kimberly

mamaofthree

I'm wondering (hoping!) if they will have the pre-assembled models with the updated manuals reflecting the ability to LATCH in booster mode, since they're backordered...

I can't wait to find that out too! It wasn't hard to assemble, but no assembly would be awesome!

Kimberly

mamaofthree

The estimated ship date from my conf email says May 19th. Maybe the stores are getting it in July? We'll find out I guess.

Kimberly

4boysmom

fwiw I ordered a true fit from target on the 15th and it states an estimated shipping date of may 14 for "in stock in 2-6 weeks" also :thumbsdown: I think they are just giving a 4 week plus 1 day automated response since it looks like you ordered 5 days after me and have an estimated ship day 5 days later. I need that seat by golly!

mamaofthree

Oh poop. I can wait for mine, but I hope you get your seat soon! Even if that is an automated response, I think things tend to ship sooner rather than later. Both the True Fit and Nautilus aren't brand new, so they should be on their way to Target soon.

Kimberly

niccikatie

Thanks for posting this deal! I just ordered two (one for each car!) With tax and free shipping they came out to $129.57 each. My estimated ship date is May 19th-June 2nd. DD still has a little time in her Triumph and Scenera so we can wait.

zactayaus

I order the GN from target.com on Mar 9th and was given an estimated delivery date of Apr 10th - 28th. It arrived on Mar 25th.:thumbsup: I was surprised it came so early.

mamaofthree

I order the GN from target.com on Mar 9th and was given an estimated delivery date of Apr 10th - 28th. It arrived on Mar 25th.:thumbsup: I was surprised it came so early.

Yay! Thanks for letting us know! Maybe they are just getting small shipments at a time, and can't guarantee they are in stock so they list them as backordered?

Kimberly

ajweeks

The Nautilus can be latched in booster mode now? When did this happen?

TerisBoys

The Nautilus can be latched in booster mode now? When did this happen?

The techs that went to LifeSavers were told this, and a couple people have confirmed it with calls to Graco.

The lifespan has also changed - 6 years as a harnessed seat/hbb, 9 years as a backless.

ajweeks

The techs that went to LifeSavers were told this, and a couple people have confirmed it with calls to Graco.

The lifespan has also changed - 6 years as a harnessed seat/hbb, 9 years as a backless.

Wow! That is great! I wonder if this is why our Babies R' Us isn't getting more in--I've been calling for a few weeks now. Is there really any difference between the Matrix and Galaxy covers other than the shades of grey? Maybe I should just order from Target.com since DD still has a bit of room in the RA.

What if you get one without a manual update? Do the new rules still apply?

mamaofthree

All of the seats are the same on the "main" seating part. A mesh material that is either silver or gray. The Galaxy has a softer plushlike material on the edges of the seat, but I have heard it isn't any more padded than the other covers. I was set on Galaxy or Reese because I like how it looks better, but for the price I just went ahead and ordered from Target. There's a huge thread about the Nautilus being latchable in booster mode, let me see if I can find it. I emailed Graco myself about it and am waiting on a response.

Here ya go:
http://www.car-seat.org/showthread.php?t=42624&highlight=nautilus

Kimberly

Last edited:

ajweeks

Thanks for all the info! I just ordered one from Target and with the extra discounts it came to $130 with tax. A great deal especially now with the extended life of the seat.

MommyG

Did the sale just end yesterday? The 2IINXJ25 code is working for me but free shipping and ten per cent off doesn't seem to be there?

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC