Hope BRU gets the Nauti before coupon expires

tjham

I got a coupon for 15% off at BRU but it's only good to April 26th (I think).
They don't have the Galaxy GN yet and said they won't have it til May.
And it's not good online.

Figures :rolleyes:.

ADS

Heather98012

Are you sold on the Galaxy? Target.com has the Matrix on sale for $134.99 with free shipping, & you can always use the AAA discount & get an additional 10% off! That would make it $121.49 + tax.

I dunno...considering all of the covers are varying shades of gray & black, I'd go with the cheapest one. But I understand if you have your heart set on the Galaxy....

Cindy&Connor

They are giving out a new coupon at the register now that is good from 5/2 thru 5/8. That way you could use the coupon you have now to buy something else and then get a new one. If you don't want to do that, talk to a manager. They will ususally honor the coupon if the item isn't wasn't in stock.

mamaofthree

Are you sold on the Galaxy? Target.com has the Matrix on sale for $134.99 with free shipping, & you can always use the AAA discount & get an additional 10% off! That would make it $121.49 + tax.

I dunno...considering all of the covers are varying shades of gray & black, I'd go with the cheapest one. But I understand if you have your heart set on the Galaxy....

OMG, thanks so much!! I want the Galaxy or Reese but dd wants Matrix to match her sister. Off to order right now.

Kimberly

Laurette

OMG, thanks so much!! I want the Galaxy or Reese but dd wants Matrix to match her sister. Off to order right now.

Kimberly

Whats the AAA discount. Clue me in please. I want a Nautilus. :)

ETA: It says it will be arriving in 2-6 weeks. So that means I wouldn't get it for another 6 weeks? Or is that talking about the item comming to stores?

Heather98012

I learned about the AAA discount on here & it applies to anything from Target.com (which I already spend WAY too much money on....but now it's worse since I can justify it...LOL!).

Go to www.aaa.com/target & create a AAA acct. You do NOT have to be a AAA member (I'm not!). Then click the "Shop Now" link & it will take you to target.com. Shop away & then when you go to check out, there will be 10% taken off for the AAA member discount. How cool is that?!?!

Edited to add: If it says 2-6 weeks, then yes....you'd have to wait for it to arrive sometime during that time frame. My experience with them is that it often arrives either faster or right on time, but you never know, I suppose.

mamaofthree

I tried the AAA thing once and couldn't get it to work, but there's a link through Border's Perks that gives you 10% off as well, that's what I used. I'm not in a hurry, dd still fits in her Triumph, but the est ship date on my conf email was May 19th, so a month. The instock items I've ordered from Target always ship sooner than expected, but I've never ordered anything on backorder from them before. A friend did once (a computer table that prob got discontinued), and ended up never getting the item, but I don't see that happening with this seat. HTH!

kimberly

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC