Anyone get their Monterey today?

ZephyrBlue

I'm anxiously awaiting pictures! Ours won't be here until Tuesday and I want to live vicariously through one of you who is getting theirs today :D

ADS

Morganthe

I haven't ordered one, but I too, am also looking forward to whoever posts first :p

Unlike the Frontier, I am actually considering buying one in the relatively near future. So opinions, ratings, criticisms, snark, love, appreciation, resentment, bitterness.... are all eagerly anticipated by moi. :love:

sarsah

Re: Anyone get their Monterey today? - MINE DID

Mine arrived today! I've been out all day so haven't had time to do anything except take it out of the box and see how it fit my boys.
Hopefully tonight I'll have time to take pictures, etc.

It is huge and heavy and seems very well made. My tall almost 8 year old still has growing room and it's not too huge for my thin, long torso almost 5 year old. I'm not 100% sure I'm keeping it, however, due to the close headwings and wireless headphones. From the little time I tried them this morning, I think they will work ok (i.e. the headphones won't interferre with the boys being able to put their head all the way back), but I want to try it once the seat is installed in the van.

So, if you have any questions, ask away and I'll do my best to answer them.

Sarah........

snowbird25ca

Moderator - CPST Instructor
Re: Anyone get their Monterey today? - MINE DID

I'm not 100% sure I'm keeping it, however, due to the close headwings and wireless headphones. From the little time I tried them this morning, I think they will work ok (i.e. the headphones won't interferre with the boys being able to put their head all the way back), but I want to try it once the seat is installed in the van.

The headwings can be adjusted wider - would that give enough room for the headphones?

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC