Failed search

Victorious4

Senior Community Member
I'm trying to find that thread from a couple/few weeks ago in which Julie posted a link to a Translation website to understand the info on the Britax Two Way Plus ... I lost the link & can't find the thread now, but I just learned which language to translate from into English :rolleyes: Anyone (Julie) remember what I'm talking about? :eek: PLEASE HELP :)

ADS

Victorious4

Senior Community Member
Oh man - was so excited, but well, look at the translation, LOL....

Two-Way plus baby 0-25 kg
Fulfilment demands på happen toä sidokollisionsskydd
ASIS (Advanced Silk Impact System)
Lngå anvndningstidä and mngaå placeringsalternativ

ASIS "Advanced Silk Impact System"
mrkningenä find på they Bunk produce as testator
frö that impart one extra hgtö shelter frö baby ä vein in sidokrock.
Kombistolen as able stllasä in angle.
Two-Way plus ä substitute kombistolen as able stllasä in vilolgeä bdeå bak- and was extortingåä. Frstö malignåä, rather to approx 4-5 å substitute and sedan was extortingåä with chair internbltenä ors with baby in auto 3-p bilblteä.

Unique godknnandenä frö the vxandeä baby, anvndningstidä ända be up to 6 å substitute. Grå that anvndaä på all passagerarplatser, devoid airbag.

Several various monteringssttä grö that chair am acting in they most på fair frekommandeö motor All three sttä that fabricate ä substitute disallowsä frö baby be up to 25 kg.
Am matching ä vein motor with cut short bltenä bdeå underline and at the back. Recommend frnå approx 6 mnå. to approx 6 å substitute. Disallowsä enl. ECE R44 bank. 03 and Transfer.

NTF and VTI recommend that childrens am sitting malignå-vndaä så lngeä as mjligtö, rather to approx 4-5 å substitute and that childrens vndsä futureå very olds frnå 3 å substitute.

Frö pointing över frgprovetä frö that watch product

Grey Tempest
Black Climb down
Grey
Marble
Hessian
Monaco
Aqua Navy

Technic detailed statement

• Disallowsä: E11 03.44.123
• malignåä 9-25 kg ( all passagerarplatser)
• disallows TRANSFER 057 SB
• malignåä in rearä with 3-p rullblteä
• disallows E11 03.44.128
• was extortingåä as bltesstolä 15-25 kg
• was extortingåä as bilbarnstol 15-25 kg with baby in internblteä
• Användningstid: approx 6 mnå-6 å substitute
• Hrdskalå in HDPE plastic
• Energiupptagningsinredning in EPS
• Klädsel: Pads, tvttbarä
• Selective: 5-p, enhandsjustering
• Muddar of skerhetstypä ingrå
• Extra accessoriesö: Sunshine, lekbord, sovstdö, Auto 2 tie ( one couple ingrå)

Victorious4

Senior Community Member
I really like this fabric choice, though :rolleyes: Could go well with our Bubble Fun Parkway....
twp_blackretro.jpg

Looks like it has recline for both RF & FF short or long belt paths, plus it can be used as a booster - although the weight requirements for FF & booster mode are the same so why would I want to use it as a booster! Maybe if I can't get a correct install in certain cars, booster mode might be safer :confused: I'm inclined to think not, but am hoping the techs can say for sure....

uccomama

Senior Community Member
papooses said:
Two-Way plus baby 0-25 kg
Fulfilment demands på happen toä sidokollisionsskydd
ASIS (Advanced Silk Impact System)
Lngå anvndningstidä and mngaå placeringsalternativ

ASIS "Advanced Silk Impact System"
mrkningenä find på they Bunk produce as testator
frö that impart one extra hgtö shelter frö baby ä vein in sidokrock.
Kombistolen as able stllasä in angle.
Two-Way plus ä substitute kombistolen as able stllasä in vilolgeä bdeå bak- and was extortingåä. Frstö malignåä, rather to approx 4-5 å substitute and sedan was extortingåä with chair internbltenä ors with baby in auto 3-p bilblteä.

Unique godknnandenä frö the vxandeä baby, anvndningstidä ända be up to 6 å substitute. Grå that anvndaä på all passagerarplatser, devoid airbag.

Several various monteringssttä grö that chair am acting in they most på fair frekommandeö motor All three sttä that fabricate ä substitute disallowsä frö baby be up to 25 kg.
Am matching ä vein motor with cut short bltenä bdeå underline and at the back. Recommend frnå approx 6 mnå. to approx 6 å substitute. Disallowsä enl. ECE R44 bank. 03 and Transfer.

NTF and VTI recommend that childrens am sitting malignå-vndaä så lngeä as mjligtö, rather to approx 4-5 å substitute and that childrens vndsä futureå very olds frnå 3 å substitute.

Frö pointing över frgprovetä frö that watch product

Grey Tempest
Black Climb down
Grey
Marble
Hessian
Monaco
Aqua Navy

Technic detailed statement

• Disallowsä: E11 03.44.123
• malignåä 9-25 kg ( all passagerarplatser)
• disallows TRANSFER 057 SB
• malignåä in rearä with 3-p rullblteä
• disallows E11 03.44.128
• was extortingåä as bltesstolä 15-25 kg
• was extortingåä as bilbarnstol 15-25 kg with baby in internblteä
• Användningstid: approx 6 mnå-6 å substitute
• Hrdskalå in HDPE plastic
• Energiupptagningsinredning in EPS
• Klädsel: Pads, tvttbarä
• Selective: 5-p, enhandsjustering
• Muddar of skerhetstypä ingrå
• Extra accessoriesö: Sunshine, lekbord, sovstdö, Auto 2 tie ( one couple ingrå)

Very interesting. :D

Victorious4

Senior Community Member
Found this translation site that has a bunch of different options....
http://translation.langenberg.com/#WebPage

But, the translation wasn't much better - I'm trying to piece both the Swedish & Norwegian translations together in hopes I can figure it out, LOL

But, I also found http://www.vejdirektoratet.dk which seems to be something like NHTSA :confused: I've been emailing any Scandinavian sites I can find with an email address hoping someone can give me some help - supposedly 80% of the population speaks English :eek:

Anyway, I decided to print out the relevant pages from the Swedish & Norwegian Britax catalogs to bring with me!

Victorious4

Senior Community Member
Problem again *SIGH*

Britax USA says they have no information on other nations' Britax seats, nor any information on who to contact ... I thought that might be the case, but was hopeful anyway! *SHRUG*

Now, I printed the Two Way Plus/Elite pages from the Swedish & Norwegian catalogs, but the User Manuals are printing out waaaaay funky - the size is HUGE & it's backwards :confused: I'm only getting a corner of each page & can't see close up enough to get a good look at the images; now my Adobe is acting up *ARGH*

The only thing my childless Danish friend translated for me is that it's been through extensive testing (OK, fine, but I want price & availability, features etc.) & that I can order optional sun visor & play tray :rolleyes:

I got that vejdirektoratet website to translate through Google (the others won't, Grrrrr) & it seems to be about safety information for cyclists, LOL ... buuuuut, I did find http://www.visitdenmark.com/ & managed to find a phone number for a rep in my state who is sending me a packet about transportation in Denmark & I also got this site about railway transporation which I haven't skimmed through just yet - I'm just feeling frustrated at not being able to have a better idea of what this seat IS (debating whether or not to bring our own & then buy or loan from the flight company & buy *UGH*), I'm also relieved to have found a LOCAL # :D

Victorious4

Senior Community Member
A couple other moms here (only 2 that I know of) were able to help me out.... Seems it'll be in the ballpark range of $300-600 :eek: :rolleyes:

I was planning to check the box as luggage, but since I can get a MUCH cheaper flight rate by having multiple lay-overs I think I'm going to use my family business UPS account number to do an international shipment instead (that way if the box does get lost or damaged it's insured) :eek:

skaterbabs

That makes sense. Thankfully, I found that she's further away from the weight limit than I thought - only 31.5 lbs. Gives us time to save up, kwim? I have a friend in Denmark is bought one for her daughter and is willing to ship to me, or bring it with her when she comes home to Tx next fall to visit her parents.

Victorious4

Senior Community Member
Neat! :) I'm planning on looking at the Secura there, though now because it has a higher base like a MA/Decath/Wizard/BLVD (my kiddo loves that added visibility) plus, it's for 0-25 kg instead of 9-25 kg so we'll be able to use it for next baby (which is only an idea as of yet, LOL) :)

U

Unregistered

It looks really nice ! Is it legal to use here in the States? ( Or are you travelling overseas?) I love european Britax seats, but I thought they weren't legal to use here?

skaterbabs

In order to legally use it here you have to petition NHTSA, however from what I understand it's not a difficult thing to do.

U

Unregistered

Does anyone know why euro. seats don't have chest clips?

skaterbabs

IIRC, it's because the Euro regs state that the seat must be able to be released with one hand/one step. The US does NOT require them, but pretty much all manufacterers use them here.

Victorious4

Senior Community Member
I am visiting Denmark (so I'm not sure if I'll be getting the Swedish or Norwegian version of the Two Way Plus or Secura yet) & it won't be difficult for me to petition NHTSA because my fiance is a Dr. & can write a Rx for us :rolleyes: :cool: Also, another tech here said in a different thread that in addition to the info Rebekah gave above, the chest clips here in the US are break-away items ... not meant to keep the child in the straps during a crash, only as a pre-crash positioning device (ultimately what matters is that the straps are tight so that only 1 finger can fit between the strap & collar bone) ;)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC