Crash test footage/Safety videos that are actual files

NatenMaddiesMommy

Senior Community Member
I'm giving an audio/visual car seat safety presentation at a preschool next week and I most likely won't have internet access. So I'm looking for any crash test footage or safety videos that are files that can be downloaded rather than just viewed via the internet. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE "The Importance of Rear-Facing Video: Version 2" on YouTube. That video has really helped me to convince a lot of parents to turn their kids back to rear-facing or keep them rear-facing past age 1.

I've given this presentation a couple of times when I did have internet access so of course I was able to show a lot of great crash test footage, the above mentioned video, the Kyle Miller video, etc., and I think it really made for a much more interesting presentation.

So if you know where I can download anything like I've mentioned above (I already have the Kyle Miller video in a .wmv format so I'm good there) please, please, please guide me to it or PM me.

Many, many thanks in advance.

ADS

NatenMaddiesMommy

Senior Community Member
OMGoodness....yes, yes, yes, PLEEEEEAAASE!!! It is awesome! I would love to be able to show it to this group of parents since I know a lot of them have younger little ones who SHOULD still be rear-facing. I love the song, too!

Mommy2Marcus

I would also LOVE to have that video if you would not mind sharing it with me as well. Do you happen to have any that are for HWH versus BPB? I need one or two that show what a difference between the HWH seats & a BPB in a crash to show my MIL, but I need to be able to put them on a DVD as she has NO computer. I also would LOVE to put the RF video on a DVD for a few people I know of as well as giving it to my ped & showing my MIL why my DS is still RF. So if you would not mind sharing it with me as well I would appreciate it!

CRS

Senior Community Member
Ok I will upload it to my website and post the link back in this thread tonight.

SusanMae

Senior Community Member
Do you mind if I use it as well?

I'm doing a check and then education booth at a baby fair...it would be a great vid to have running on a laptop.

Susan

CRS

Senior Community Member
no, no I don't mind. Though maybe I should edit it so the "words" are on the screen longer. I'll put it up on my website - then anyone is free to use it.

Mommy2Five

YouTube must have gone wonky last night... the numbers were MUCH higher.....but then I watched some misuse videos, and their view counts were rediculously high...

But 100,000 views is still WAY IMPRESSIVE!! Way to get the message out!

jwren

I emailed them about this, I asked to make an ipod version cause then I could take it around and show others.. How did you get that on your ipod? I want it too..

Or an iPod so you can take it with you to seat checks. I have the Kyle David Miller video on my iPod.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC