Bummed about FF!!!! Happy about new seat, though!

LCMOM

Senior Community Member
DD is about 3 1/2 and we just had to turn her FF; she hit the 35 lb mark in the Radian so it is back to Judi (Thanks, Judi, for the loan!!) and she is in her MA FF. She says she likes it; I am still bummed about having to turn her FF, though:(
BUT: DS gets his Roosevelt soon; it ships today. I am SOO excited; have been trying to get that seat for MONTHS and finally got the $$$ covered!

Last edited:
ADS

Jeanum

Admin - CPS Technician Emeritus
Staff member
Congrats on making it to age 3.5 RF, that's great. I'm hoping DD2 will make it to age 3, but it's going to be close. I had to switch her from her 33 # RF Blvd. to the Como in my van a few weeks ago after she weighed in at 32.5/33 lbs. She turns 3 in a couple of months.

Congrats on the Roosevelt, too. :D

CandCfam

That's great that you were able to keep her RF so long!

When did Radian's start being sold with 35 lbs RF weight limits? I thought they were still at 33 for now.:confused:

LCMOM

Senior Community Member
We got the word from one of the Sunshine Kids reps that crash testing had been done and 35 was OK.... Judi, care to comment?? DD told me she does like being FF like her big brother, who also was very upset at having to turn her around ;-)

Judi

CPST/Firefighter
They went back and forth on the whole retroactive thing. It came down to mom's choice. Mom decided to do it.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC