Dang, I need to clear out some seats!

dhardawa

Just to preface this, I'm NOT trying to sell or offering any of my seats for sale.

I just did a quick count in my garage and, good grief, it is no wonder I don't have room for anything in my garage. The extra seats I have (because you never know when you'll need an extra seat :rolleyes:) in my garage consist of a Marathon, a Roundabout, a FPSVD, two low back Turbo Boosters, and four Parkways. This doesn't take into account all the covers and two boxes of misc. Britax parts containing things like modified EPS foam, harnesses, padding, etc. I think I need to purge.

ADS

dhardawa

And I thought I was bad. :p I have 3 Regents, 2 MAs, 1 Parkway, 1 Cosco Scenera, and 1 Signo.

It is an addiction. I'm always convinced that I'll need the seats for something. Now, granted, it was great when I got rear ended a few months ago because I just came home and "shopped" in my garage. I'm really trying to convince myself that I have no need for a Frontier. I have no children in forward facing harnessed seats, but that little voice in my head keeps telling me that I should get one. NO NO NO

ginny4

OH MY GOODNESS!! that's ALOT of seats! DH is complainin cause i got 3 seats in the garage: Apex (soon to go in my moms car), AO & backless. i'll let him know how bad it could be. LOL

azgirl71

CPST Instructor
It is an addiction. I'm always convinced that I'll need the seats for something. Now, granted, it was great when I got rear ended a few months ago because I just came home and "shopped" in my garage. I'm really trying to convince myself that I have no need for a Frontier. I have no children in forward facing harnessed seats, but that little voice in my head keeps telling me that I should get one. NO NO NO

If it helps any I can say I was not overly impressed with the harness height of the Frontier for a seat that can be harnessed to 80 lbs when I saw it at Lifesavers. You also MUST use top tether over 65 lbs. You can use Lower Anchors in booster mode though.

sarsah

Over the last 8 years, I have owned 14 car seats (not all at the same time) for TWO children. I am down to 3 now <lol> and the 4th is scheduled to arrive on Saturday. I actually owned more car seats than strollers.

arly1983

Over the last 8 years, I have owned 14 car seats (not all at the same time) for TWO children. I am down to 3 now <lol> and the 4th is scheduled to arrive on Saturday. I actually owned more car seats than strollers.

We are not going to even go there because the last count of seats I have owned was really very scary.

Judi

CPST/Firefighter
I counted 7 sitting in the back of the van. All usable ones. I have probably 30 that aren't.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC