Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Carseat Crazy

Esprit Sun Speed Umbrella Stroller

any reviews on this product??

or any recommendations on a umbrella stroller in the $100 range available in Canada??

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Re: Esprit Sun Speed Umbrella Stroller

Not sure if you need this anymore, but I have one and really like it. It's nice and light and easy to manevre (sp?). Sometimes when the front wheels are on swivel they get a little confused but nothing too terrible. I love the looks of it, large lower basket, easy to lift up, folding is pretty easy (not one handed but easy - 2 steps), looks comfy. What I don't like is there is nothing for the parents, so I've added an aftermarket one that has cupholders and pockets so I have somewhere to put a few odds and ends. For $109CAD I think its best bang for buck of what I have found. When I bought it I was downsizing from Peg P3 which I loved but my kids not a real stroller kid and I wanted something lighter to tote around and possibly bring on airplane (and not have too worry about my more expensive stroller getting damaged by the airline).