Sooooo irritated with my MA!

jdchic3

So yesterday when I got to my parents' house I went to take DS out of his MA and the harness adjuster lever was stuck up! It was REALLY hard to get it back down and I thought maybe it was a one time thing. Not so. It did it twice more today and I'm calling Britax in the morning. Not sure what they'll say, but I can assure you I'm not doing the "send us the seat and we'll fix it and send it back" crap. I only have one seat and that is just ridiculous. Anyway, had to vent. I'll update after I talk to them. :mad: Oh, the DOM is 10/24/07.

Last edited:
ADS

jdchic3

Woo Hoo!! They are replacing my entire seat. I'm getting a cowmooflage! Also they are sending me the replacement first and just took my CC for holding purposes. She told me right away that I can keep my All Star Blue cover! :thumbsup: :D Now the question is: Should I also keep my harness/HUGS/chest clip? or send them back with the seat?

snowbird25ca

Moderator - CPST Instructor
Call back and ask about the harness/hugs/chest clip. I'm guessing HUGS wouldn't be a big deal since so many people lose them, but I'm thinking they'll want the harness at the very least.

Never hurts to ask though. :thumbsup: Glad they're replacing your seat for you. :)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC